that bitch. (hanna barbara streisand)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
yes, shes my bitch.

remember when she said on good morning america back before president bush came into power that if he did get into power, shed leave the country?

wheres the skank at now a days? shes the biggest fool in the world, i cant stand her.

so has she left yet?

if i ever saw her in real life id wreck her.

worst woman in the world.

...and she aslo ruined a perfectly good Pat Conroy novel, Prince of Tides!

bama, i find that to be funny.

im a third generation hater of her. my grandpa hated her, still does, passed it onto my mom, and ive hated her for years.

im a good hater. i hate some people.

DeathBear/Zoomerang96-
Im concerned w 3 things

1-Im wondering if u realize that this is procedure and protocol of the left..' which is to-talk a good game' and then break your 'promises'..when its showtime
in other words..say something provacative to grab attention and then when its time to "walk the walk" u dont do it.
a.)this is clearly a "version" of the left's display on "Tolerance" and "Compassion" for their fellowman..by her publicly denouncing and elected official..:down:;)-lovely:)

2- Your family thru the generations teaching hate..no one is worth that much energy;)

3- deep would b disappointed in your "group hate think"

us3- What is this "Prince Of Tides" connection?
Plez elaborate

DB9

Martha..
I dont know Dick..
I dont claim Dick
Our party would b doing better if we were Dickless -in my view:)

DB9

Prince of Tides a novel by Conroy made into a movie produced and directed by B.S. Also starred Nick Nolte. She pretty much ruined a good book. So much for attempted humor....

Another Conroy book to Movie, was The Great Santini.

us3 said:
Prince of Tides a novel by Conroy made into a movie produced and directed by B.S. Also starred Nick Nolte. She pretty much ruined a good book. So much for attempted humor....

Another Conroy book to Movie, was The Great Santini.

Us3-Thank you for the clarification:)
Moonlit

Angela-
Thank you for your unfettered "polictical-openmindedness";)

DB9:dance: :cool:

Moonlit_Angel said:
I am not a Barbara Streisand fan by any means, I don't like her music at all...but I had no idea she doesn't care for Bush.

Well, hey, maybe she's not quite as bad as I thought...;).

Angela

She's in entertainment...you thought someone in the entertainment industry might actually be FOR President Bush?

Not unless they're named Ahhnold or Kelsey Grammar (perhaps a select few others...Bruce Willis comes to mind).

Two other notes...

1) Barbara has recently been trying to give her political advice to Daschle and others--I'm sure he's thrilled.

2) I believe Alec Baldwin made the same comment about leaving the country; seems he's still around as well, although no one would know it from the way his career is going.

What I love about U2 is that when they speak about an issue, they know wtf they are talking about. Obviously, this cow does not (ie-her 'Shakespeare' quote).

#$^&&$# her in the ear!:censored:

anyone see her latest fuck-up?

She misquoted Shakespeare and the drudge report picked it up.

She seems to have added a line to a play that never existed but merely came off of an email that circulated.

Anyway she did so while criticizing GWBush.

He sucks, but so does she...

she is so amazingly lame. i heard about the shakespeare thing. she also blew it and a fax she sent to gephardt was accidentally sent to a republican first or something. it was filled with all of these typos including gephardt's name.

from msnbc.com:

Streisand, spelling champ

Just how did Barbra Streisand?s infamous anti-Bush memo to Dick Gephardt get leaked?

Apparently, the hapless assistant who typed up the error-laden memo also accidentally faxed it to the wrong number.

?It was sent to a Republican other than Gephardt,? a Streisand aide tells The Scoop, ?who immediately sent it to the press.?

Streisand is particularly miffed about the embarrassing typos in the letter because, as she emphasizes on her official Web site, the singer takes great pride in the fact that she?s a former spelling bee champ.

?Hidden in this example of diverted news priorities,? Streisand?s Web site notes, ?is the fact that Barbra Streisand is a former spelling bee champion, meticulous in her written communications!?

what kind of nerd alert brags about being a spelling bee champion? :der:

i wish she and alec baldwin would just leave. they're pompous morons.

*edited because i spelled gephardt wrong. :der: :laugh:

Last edited:
Screaming Flower said:
she is so amazingly lame. i heard about the shakespeare thing. she also blew it and a fax she sent to gephardt was accidentally sent to a republican first or something. it was filled with all of these typos including gephardt's name.

from msnbc.com:

Streisand, spelling champ

Just how did Barbra Streisand?s infamous anti-Bush memo to Dick Gephardt get leaked?

Apparently, the hapless assistant who typed up the error-laden memo also accidentally faxed it to the wrong number.

?It was sent to a Republican other than Gephardt,? a Streisand aide tells The Scoop, ?who immediately sent it to the press.?

Streisand is particularly miffed about the embarrassing typos in the letter because, as she emphasizes on her official Web site, the singer takes great pride in the fact that she?s a former spelling bee champ.

?Hidden in this example of diverted news priorities,? Streisand?s Web site notes, ?is the fact that Barbra Streisand is a former spelling bee champion, meticulous in her written communications!?

what kind of nerd alert brags about being a spelling bee champion? :der:

i wish she and alec baldwin would just leave. they're pompous morons.

*edited because i spelled gephardt wrong. :der: :laugh:
Its nice to see independent thinking..
Seriously.

DB9
:)

im going to have to ask you, diamond, not to talk to her.

:sexywink:

*gives diamond a special kiss in a special area

Well, her politics aside...

I went to South Carolina a couple of years ago, and took a tour of Beaufort. I think it's Prince Of Tides that was filmed there. The tour guide said that Babs was a royal pain in the :censored: when she was there. She had this gorgeous house where she was staying completely redecorated because it wasn't up to her standards. She had a huge fence put around it so people couldn't see it. There were other things, but I can't remember.

The payoff though was she actually called the military base and asked the base commander to have the planes detoured, because they were flying over her house and 'disturbing' her. :rolleyes:-who does she think she is? I think it might have been during the Gulf War. The tour guide said the commander ordered the planes to fly over her house even more often :up: :laugh:

i could beat her at an anything contest any day of the week.

i will destroy her.

Her nose always bugged the hell out of me....am i buggin ya...(you know the rest)

I don't really have a problem with her disliking our current countries leading representative. That is her right, BUT I think she would be better taken with her point of view on him if she was just more well spoken about it. All that she has managed to accomplish is to bee ( :sexywink: ) seen in a very poor light and to be the butt of jokes and mockery.

if I have to hear her name one more time at work....

I cannot stand her. I don't care if celebrities comment on politics and current events, but at least know SOMETHING about the subject first.

And her nose always bothered me too.

oic. it's her politics too,not her hooter and bad acting and terrible renditions of

:lmao: I had to get to the bottom of the barabar thing hahahahahaha

I'm gonna go to the couch,
but before I go to the couch I'm gonna leave you witht this scary thought .....
Streisand Sings U2

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back
Top Bottom