Thank-you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
Hello everyone,

Welcome to Fizz's pointless post of the day. :wink:

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts in FYM for making this forum a fun place to visit. We all have very different opinions and those different points of view make FYM more interesting. That said, I think it's pretty cool that despite everyone having strong opinions (especially on the subject of Iraq!) we generally manage to be civil and friendly to one another, even where we disagree.

Thanks everyone who posts here and thanks to all the mods for giving up your time to make FYM (and Interference in general) a cool place to visit. :happy:

Have a great Monday everyone. :) :wave:

I used to make these kinds of threads long ago when I was especially belligerent in this forum and felt mildly guilty about it...lol.

Anyhow, I think out of all the incarnations this forum has gone through, I think this statement is the most true now. :)

Melon

Not that I'm ever posting here very much, but I have been lurking here for a long while reading everything when I've got a chance. The heat in here got a bit too hot and got me a bit too flustered so I backed off and took the safe route of being a spectator instead. Anyway - I would also like to say "thanks" too, for everyone keeping things civil and harmonious and level headed and most of all FRIENDLY when it comes to agreeing to disagree. I've learned a lot about world events and global opinion especially in recent months here. Hell, I might even come back and post more often now that I've got the time! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom