Talking to dead people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2live

The Fly
I have gone to many James Van Praagh meetings, and others, who have seances and talk to the dead. After you go to 10 or so, you see a pattern. They always ask about jewelry because who hasn't been left jewelry. Anyway, if you have been to these guys who talk to the dead, what do you think? I went to one that was different, she drew pictures of who was communicating with you from "the other side," and she drew my mother's picture 100% accurately. She also talked about someone who had died when I was a kid, and his name was unusual and she said his name. I had not been thinking of him for her to be doing "mind reading" so you have to wonder that something legitimate is going on with some of them. I just read an article where that guy on the Sci Fi channel was going to do a show "communicating with those who died in the WTC" and it was cancelled because of all the complaints of how tacky that was. I decided I could communicate myself with people who have "crossed over," and there was a movie with Tyrone Power where he played a phony stage person that did that, and it so reminds me of what these guys say when you go to their shows.

I am actually a spritualist,i have been to see mediums many of times,and they have always been spot on with me, for example,
They said you have been decroating your hallway,they knew we were laughing about putting our xmas tree up in october for a joke,they knew my son was a model and i have pictures of him hanging up,they knew so much that is impossible to guess about.
I dont believe you should go to mediums who charge you as they are probably fake and just out for money,
Alot have pl say maybe they are just mind readers,but when the medium came to me,the last thing i had on mind was our joke of putting up the xmas tree!!!!!!!
so i would say if you want to make contact with the dead,the do it prperly through a church.

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

Mediums know all things about you because their familiar (familiars are devils assigned to each person) consults your familiar.

foray

I don't know about all that Medium stuff, but I would really like to try that.. speaking with dead people, and I'm not kidding about it. I'd also like to try out meditation (surpassing the fields of dreams and sleeping).

Cheers

------------------
United Nations : www.un.org - UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) : www.unicef.org
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) :

?Je suis le dernier homme. Contre tous, je me d?fendrai...?
"I am the last man. Against all, I shall defend myself..."
- 'Rhinoc?ros', Ionesco

"Eternity is a long time, especially towards the end.? - Woody Allen

no offence foray but where did you get that from ??????????????????

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

Back
Top Bottom