Take Care Saddam.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonite

I'm a chauvinist leprechaun
Just to keep you posted.

17.5 hours.

Spin-off I am not.. Continuation I am.

Sleep well my dears.

For Once, I pray that the Pope realizes his mistake.

I say a prayer for any Iraqi Resistance, Your Brainwashment is not worth your life.

God Bless Our Troops, and God Bless Personal Liberty, And God Bless the People of Iraq,

Lemonite

Lemonite said:
Just to keep you posted.

17.5 hours.

Spin-off I am not.. Continuation I am.

Sleep well my dears.

For Once, I pray that the Pope realizes his mistake.

I say a prayer for any Iraqi Resistance, Your Brainwashment is not worth your life.

God Bless Our Troops, and God Bless Personal Liberty, And God Bless the People of Iraq,

Lemonite

if this seems melodramatic, it is not on purpose. i am truly frightened of you. there are too many evil people like you who need to be dealt with.

do you think your above the administration, here at interference? you have no idea how close you are to being banned.

for you to say "i hope the pope realizes his mistake" is perhaps geniunely the most pathetic statement you have ever made. im no catholic, but to call someone's belief when theyre in the position theyre in as a mistake, your asking to be killed.

ofcourse this thread will be closed shortly, but i want you to know before you get banned (im guessing sooner than later) that there are classy conservatives here. u2bama, 80'su2isbest and so on to name but a few.

but you lemonite, your a disgrace to america. you are an egomaniac who laughs in the face of sure death. your saliva drips of the prospect of killing innocent people.

fox news is wonderful, yes?

in all honesty, i have never met a more sincere evil person than you at this board.

*edited because gickies didnt want to be banned himself. the picture is pretty well painted with whats left of good ol gickies post.

Last edited:
As disappointing as a thread may be to certain folk around here, Im saddened to see people have to reply in kind.

Gickies, I'm surprised you have said this is an edited version. I thought you had more respect.

I give up.

:|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom