Syria is nothing but trouble.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Physician heal thyself.

Now how do I work this ignore list facility.:hmm:

Last edited:
Justin24 said:
Mabey we should do something about them since they have been causing alot of shit in Lebennon and Iraq?

Maybe the U.S. should concentrate on finishing Afghanistan and Iraq first.

Melon

We havent invaded yet. If we did I am sure this time the europeans will join in on Iran.

Justin24 said:
We havent invaded yet. If we did I am sure this time the europeans will join in on Iran.
Not going to happen, *no need to happen.

*Apart from destroying nuclear facilities - possibly with tactical nuclear bunker busters.

Tell me about it. With there Assassinations, Car bomings etc.. They should be honorarry members.:wink:

martha said:
My Goodness! All this talk of invading sovereign nations! It's like they exist just to serve the US or something. Never mind their borders, independence, whatever. Do what the US says or get taken over!

Indeed, and I also love the way 'we' is used in this thread as if in automatic assumption that EVERYONE that posts on this form is a US citizen.

Have I been missing something all these years and are U2 actually a band from one of the towns called Dublin in the USA?

Justin24 said:
Well The European Union is also concerned also, not just the US.

So?

Everyone was concerned about Cuba in October of 1962. I guess we should have gone ahead and invaded, right?

Screw the consequences, as long as America is still the #1 bully on the playground.

Honest to Christ. :|

financeguy said:

Indeed, and I also love the way 'we' is used in this thread as if in automatic assumption that EVERYONE that posts on this form is a US citizen.

Have I been missing something all these years and are U2 actually a band from one of the towns called Dublin in the USA?

Oh thank GOD you said that! I have once again restored my faith in America thank god,for you like minded people,may you prosper!

What do you know about Foreign Relations DaveC. Did you take a political Science classes, I am not really familier. Enlighten me.

Justin24 said:
Well The European Union is also concerned also, not just the US.

No sorry that still doesn't get you out of the little hole you dug yourself, as there are also Asian posters on this site.

Kapiche?

Back
Top Bottom