Stop Bush - Virtual March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chevette

Babyface
Register now for tomorrows Virtual March on the US Embassy in London. You will receive email with instructions for faxing/phoning/emailing at a specific time. I cant post a link yet but it is at our world our say website and address is like this

owos.info

plus the usual dubyas

Our World Our Say had 15,000 registered already

He has not done that - he has killed 20,000 or more Iraquis - hey isn't that more than Saddam killed?

He is an unelected dictator and we don't want him in the UK anymore than we would want Saddam, in fact less because his crimes are greater and he's destroyed more lives - not only is he no better than an evil dictator he is worse than most in history.

As for Osama, you should know that the Bush / Bin Laden relationship goes back a long way and covers many joint business ventures. Bush decided not to act on information about 9/11 before it happened - i leave you to think about why that could be.

The brave and true Americans who stand up against the deceit are the ones we would like to welcome in Britain - you can find real information at moveon.org

I am leaving home now to catch a train to London and join the 200,000 ordinary citizens, mums, dads and kids who have taken a day off to march in protest against George Bush coming to London and illegally occupuying Iraq, but you won't see it in US just pics of dubya taking tea with the Queen (she reads the papers you know- thats why her smile is so forced) As for Guantanamo bay, Afghanistan, middle east, Kyoto treaty, GM food, illegitimate African debt demands, star wars and all his many other crimes - I will be here again.

chevette said:
He has not done that - he has killed 20,000 or more Iraquis - hey isn't that more than Saddam killed?

He is an unelected dictator and we don't want him in the UK anymore than we would want Saddam, in fact less because his crimes are greater and he's destroyed more lives - not only is he no better than an evil dictator he is worse than most in history.

As for Osama, you should know that the Bush / Bin Laden relationship goes back a long way and covers many joint business ventures. Bush decided not to act on information about 9/11 before it happened - i leave you to think about why that could be.

The brave and true Americans who stand up against the deceit are the ones we would like to welcome in Britain - you can find real information at moveon.org

I am leaving home now to catch a train to London and join the 200,000 ordinary citizens, mums, dads and kids who have taken a day off to march in protest against George Bush coming to London and illegally occupuying Iraq, but you won't see it in US just pics of dubya taking tea with the Queen (she reads the papers you know- thats why her smile is so forced) As for Guantanamo bay, Afghanistan, middle east, Kyoto treaty, GM food, illegitimate African debt demands, star wars and all his many other crimes - I will be here again.

The brave and true Americans? Don't you think it's just as brave and true to stand up to people like you, especially when you say stuff like that? I think so.

I see a whole other side to the story. One where someone has to do something some time about these people. So, I refrain from making a judgment, really.

The mark of a great man, I think, is to be able to see BOTH sides.

Last edited:
chevette,

Some info on Saddam that you may not know about: he has murdered over 1.7 million people during his reign in power. Launched 4 unprovoked attacks and invasions against other countries. Remained in violation of 17 United Nations Resolutions passed under CHAPTER VII RULES OF the United Nations.

If you think that George Bush has committed crimes worse than Saddam then in my opinion, you may be mis-informed about what Saddam has done in the past.

I know many brave and TRUE Americans. One of them is a Cobra Attack Helicopter pilot serving in the US Marine Corp. He just got back from serving in Iraq for the past 8 months and fought in the War in the Spring. He is voting for Bush next year.

"As for Guantanamo bay, Afghanistan, middle east, Kyoto treaty, GM food, illegitimate African debt demands, star wars and all his many other crimes -"

None of these things are crimes.

I don't hate Bush. I don't like a good many things that he's done. I've demonstrated against some of these things. I'm exercising my rights to freedom of opinion and speech as guaranteed to me by the Constitution. Bush himself has said quite a few times that he doesn't mind demonstrators for this reason, although I have questions about these "free speech zones" and such. Bin Laden is a guy I do possibly hate because terrorists are such slime.:mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom