States finally go BLUE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevateandy said:
The Bush Admin. is a lifesaver compared to the Clinton Admin. Clinton gave us 99% of the problems we are dealing with now.

Just because the approval rating is low, does not mean the states will all go blue. You people need to stop getting all of your info from CNN.

Well, why don't you tell us where you are picking up your information? I would love to know exactly how Clinton caused 99% of the USA's problems.

elevateandy said:
The Bush Admin. is a lifesaver compared to the Clinton Admin. Clinton gave us 99% of the problems we are dealing with now.

Just because the approval rating is low, does not mean the states will all go blue. You people need to stop getting all of your info from CNN.
:lmao: I love it...
who feeds you this shit?

Clinton handed Bush the terror problem which under his watch got way out of control. Not just the middle east and bin laden..but North Korea as well.

He also left Bush with a recession caused by the breaking of the "tech stock" bubble.

He absolutely destroyed our intelligence community and damaged our military. We lost more intel officers under his presidency than any other.

He was a joke- that the majority in the USA were misled by (mainly because of stupidity).

elevateandy said:
Clinton handed Bush the terror problem which under his watch got way out of control. Not just the middle east and bin laden..but North Korea as well.
And what did Bush do with this problem "that was handed to him" pre 9/11? Absolutely nothing, he wanted to build a fucking missle shield.

elevateandy said:

He also left Bush with a recession caused by the breaking of the "tech stock" bubble.
That's just funny.
elevateandy said:

He absolutely destroyed our intelligence community and damaged our military. We lost more intel officers under his presidency than any other.
Any facts?

elevateandy said:

He was a joke- that the majority in the USA were misled by (mainly because of stupidity).
Wait I though we were talking about Clinton, not Bush.

Clinton was a joke....he lied to a federal grand jury and got off (maybe more than one way) than had people like bleeding heart's Tom Hanks & Alec Baldwin pay his fines. Before he got out, he pardoned over 200 criminals as long as they donated to his retirement.

As far as the economy- most of the contributing factors that led to the recession happened during Clinton's admin.

And as for the stupid white trash that believe that Clinton & Gore "invented" the internet and gave us the economy surge in the mid-nineties.....that was the direct results of the Reagan Admin. It takes ten years for what a president does to effect the economy.

elevateandy said:
Clinton was a joke....he lied to a federal grand jury and got off (maybe more than one way) than had people like bleeding heart's Tom Hanks & Alec Baldwin pay his fines. Before he got out, he pardoned over 200 criminals as long as they donated to his retirement.

As far as the economy- most of the contributing factors that led to the recession happened during Clinton's admin.

And as for the stupid white trash that believe that Clinton & Gore "invented" the internet and gave us the economy surge in the mid-nineties.....that was the direct results of the Reagan Admin. It takes ten years for what a president does to effect the economy.

Satire is dead. This stuff is actually beyond satire.

elevateandy said:

And as for the stupid white trash that believe that Clinton & Gore "invented" the internet

the term "white trash" is every bit as offensive as using other racial epithets -- "chink," "kike," "faggot," the unmentionable N-word, etc.

so when you have to stoop to these levels to make an argument, it pretty much renders whatever argument you have to make utterly moot.

yolland said:

But our decreases in unemployment over the last three decades have come at the cost of mushrooming wage inequality, a phenomenon which Western Europe has largely avoided. As of the late 1990s, according to the Harvard Business Review, an average male worker in the bottom 10% of Western Europe's earnings distribution still made 68% of the median worker's income. In the US, he made only 38% of the median, and with much less of a safety net available to him if he lost his job. And then there's the 40 million Americans who have no health insurance...

The US has never had Muslim riots under any Administration, so I don't see what that has to do with anything.

I was responding to Irvine's statement that any European government was better than the Bush administration.

I was trying to point out that Europe has its share of problems which are not all that different from the U.S. (economics, scandals, unrest, etc.). I have nothing against Europe or Europeans for that matter, but I don't see any European government as a model that America should be following.

Just my 2 cents.

I like gatorade....................I love getting you people upset......god forbid you are anything but a Democrat/Liberal on here and half of you are only Democrat/Liberal probably because of party rhetoric.

elevateandy said:
I like gatorade....................I love getting you people upset......god forbid you are anything but a Democrat/Liberal on here and half of you are only Democrat/Liberal probably because of party rhetoric.

I'm begging you to stop. If i keep laughin like this, my lungs will explode.

You say you want me to stop......but you love it.....you need to hear the truth.......it's like when you realized you were gay.

elevateandy said:
You say you want me to stop......but you love it.....you need to hear the truth.......it's like when you realized you were gay.

Nice one. Your satire of conservative opinion is quite amusing, and almost took a few of us in. Ever consider starting a blog? :lol:

A_Wanderer said:
:applaud:

Only much slower

Your true colours shine through. This post of yours will forever stand testament to what a brainwashed prissy little cunt you are.

Last edited:
elevateandy said:
I love getting you people upset.

Hi,
This could be considered trolling, which is against our rules. So is calling groups of people 'white trash' and insulting gay people.

Please tone it down, thanks.

Originally posted by financeguy
Your true colours shine through. This post of yours will forever stand testament to what a brainwashed prissy little cunt you are.
Are you familiar with the practice of clapping very slowly as a demonstration of utter sarcasm, I could have said bravo as well or do I need to give an addendum of /sarc to it? One shouldn't have to become ham fisted in their posts to get the point across.

"Brainwashed prissy little cunt" as far as that goes its great to see you let loose with how you feel. You seem quite intent on reading into my posts some sort of bigoted homophobic jackbooted fascistic chimera regardless of what they actually say.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
Are you familiar with the practice of clapping very slowly as a demonstration of utter sarcasm, I could have said bravo as well or do I need to give an addendum of /sarc to it? One shouldn't have to become ham fisted in their posts to get the point across.

"Brainwashed prissy little cunt" as far as that goes its great to see you let loose with how you feel. You seem quite intent on reading into my posts some sort of bigoted homophobic jackbooted fascistic chimera regardless of what they actually say.

Never mind. The error is largely on your part, as you failed to express yourself in a sufficiently clear manner. That said, i am happy to retract the 'prissy little cunt' remark.

Funny, that. Isn't this thread over? It never really got started. I have to confess I'm laughing my lilly white arse off at the insults the libs are flinging, but the responses are embarrassing. Yep, this one lost substance a long while ago.

I suggest the last rites.
:happy:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I have to admit this one's my favorite. The fact that people still use this as a swipe at liberals cracks my shit up.

i like the white trash one for it's irony. see, not being 'one of you' (or with you, hahaha) we have this stereotype of viewing bush supporters as rednecks, or well..white trash (because you need a gun and licence to hang a rebel flag on the back window of your ute or whatever you call them). of course this is wrong and not used in any semblance of intelligent argument/debate, but that merely adds to the humour of some of the replies.

/seal clap for those who need one

:wink:

I'm placing a bet with myself. I have a date with Dr Caligari right now, but I reckon by the time I've written/spat out a craptastic review, this baby will be over.

:up:

Maybe someone can list the highlights or keep score?
:lol:

Sicy said:

Hi,
This could be considered trolling, which is against our rules. So is calling groups of people 'white trash' and insulting gay people.

Please tone it down, thanks.

What about "Brainwashed prissy little cunt" - does that need toned down or is it just me that needs toned down?

Thanks, I am human after all. I missed that post.

financeguy said:
This post of yours will forever stand testament to what a brainwashed prissy little cunt you are.

Since when do you think its ok to call people the c word. Just because you 'retract' your remark does not make it ok. You have been here long enough, you know better.

In light of the direction of this thread and all the personal attacks, I think its best it should be closed.

Apologies to the thread starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom