Something I wrote (Please don't move it)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of my Poem.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
We live in a society filled with violence with fists or with words. You, I, All sick of it. How can we stop it when in the old testament God showed it. Can we change like he did in the new testament or purge some more for our gratification. We say we want peace, and we want to show understanding, but we have dark secrects that prevent us from full filling those deeds.

How did we come to this or is it our natural instinct after all were mammals, no wait were god's beings. Which is it can't we all just get along. We brand our selves, liberal, conservative, independants, greens one thing is for sure were all sheep. We tend to agree with one another on certain things, one small step outside and houston we have a problem a disease in the flock of supposed free thinking.

Minds shit fucked because we agree to disagree. One persons belief is not shared kindly in the land of what.......................
How can you be pro-peace and pro-speech, but drown out your opponents words, not letting them say what needs to be said, pinche puto cabron.

Is our race, the human race a virus as the Mr. Anderson said, spreading to destroy what ever we thing or do next.

What will become of this outrage that has been written in FYM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom