So, what is NASA trying to hide in this photo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is odd. Is there any explanation given by them? (Not that their explanation is necessarily the truth).

lol, don't mind me, I was raised on black and white Twilight Zones and think The X Files is based on a true story. :wink:

I hope you'll post again if you have anymore info on this.

Angela Harlem said:
It's probably a catalogue number and some unwashed hippies are trying to paint it as a big ole conspiracy.

:wink:

lol, and people like me encourage them by sitting in slack jawed wonder sucking up every conspiracy theory they spout. :wink:
It *could* be a catalogue number I suppose, or a shadow cast by an alien life form, or a sign warning space travellers of Armageddon....

ps. I like your signature quote. :)

That "photo" is actually a series of photos that they piece together. They either didn't care to have it take a series of photos to create a symmetrical piece or that piece was lost in transmission.

Melon

farkmars.jpg

:heart:

:lmao: meggie!

btw if you go and try to pull up that color photo on the nasa website, now the bottom half is cropped off including that mud-like substance at the bottom :hmm: :shifty:

lol mrsspringsteen!

actually i believe i've just uncovered the great mystery and it's not so exciting.

i was looking at this pic, which is one of the latest on the mars rover website. if you notice, the black area at the bottom is the lander, and pretty much corresponds to where those "missing black squares" may have come from. :shrug:

mspan_2X_final-A10R1_br.jpg

Last edited:
LCK said:
That is odd. Is there any explanation given by them? (Not that their explanation is necessarily the truth).

lol, don't mind me, I was raised on black and white Twilight Zones and think The X Files is based on a true story. :wink:

I hope you'll post again if you have anymore info on this.

:lmao: I'm the same way

Back
Top Bottom