snowed in in buffahole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edgerulz

Acrobat
can someone tell me who had the bright idea to settle in this foresaken land of buffalo? we are getting burried by large amounts of snow. last report i heard was we had 50 inches since christmas eve and we are supposed to get another 8-20 inches tomorrow.
i am bored stiff and out of beer.

also, does anyone care?

I care edgerulz. I live in snow country also, and I know how depressing blizzards can get. After awhile you say ENOUGH.
Hang in there. we got snow too,but not as bad as upstate New York.

We are just FINALLY starting to get some snow here in TO, but it should have come BEFORE Christmas! Bah. Now I have to walk the Humane Society dogs in it!
icon31.gif

I care, edgerulz - I'm snowed in here. I had to drive home from Cheektowaga last night and it was brutal. I hate this - it's so depressing. I coudln't stand it when people were complaining that there wasn't any snow - it was fine by me!!!!

Hang in there...

[This message has been edited by senrab (edited 12-27-2001).]

Originally posted by edgerulz:
anytime, i could sure go for some red light district about now. is it as crazy as i've heard?

Red light district in Zwolle, just be happy
with the snow.

This was my first Christmas where I wasn't in Michigan...I had a snow-free Christmas in Virginia, and it felt weird! It didn't even seem like Christmas.

However...I wouldn't want all of the snow that Buffalo has been gettin'! Yeesh!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

aye, the bills are pathetic. at least they aren't on tv now. that would probably push me over the edge. i better be able to get out of my house by sunday.

a white christmas was nice, but this is ridiculous.

You people suck! Here you have all this beautiful snow and you dont even appreciate it!!
Sniffle...I have to suffer here in god awful Southern California with 70 degree winters, and - ugh- RAIN!!!!!!!!
We have ugly brown Christmases....I HAVE NEVER EVEN touched snow! The closest i have ever been to it is when i took a train trip to Kentucky. On the way back, as we were pasing through NM, it started snowing! It was sooo cool. It was landing on the backs of cattle, and coyotes were out frolicking in it...But by the time we got to the next major station stop, it wasnt snowing. Boo hoo! I am so deprived! I ahte the west coast! Hate it hate it HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
You people suck! Here you have all this beautiful snow and you dont even appreciate it!!
Sniffle...I have to suffer here in god awful Southern California with 70 degree winters, and - ugh- RAIN!!!!!!!!
We have ugly brown Christmases....I HAVE NEVER EVEN touched snow! The closest i have ever been to it is when i took a train trip to Kentucky. On the way back, as we were pasing through NM, it started snowing! It was sooo cool. It was landing on the backs of cattle, and coyotes were out frolicking in it...But by the time we got to the next major station stop, it wasnt snowing. Boo hoo! I am so deprived! I ahte the west coast! Hate it hate it HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Hmm.... <getting idea> Hey, Miss MacPhisto... wanna come to Montreal? We could trade places...
Or as an alternative, I could FedEx you a snowball ;-)

OMG!!! WOUld you???!!! Whoa! That'd RULE!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom