Should This Guy Be Allowed To Operate Machinery??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Ozzy Osbourne seriously injured in accident

LONDON, England (CNN) -- Ozzy Osbourne has been seriously injured in an accident while riding an all-terrain vehicle on the grounds of his British estate, a publicist for the heavy metal legend said.

Cindy Guagenti said Osbourne underwent emergency surgery after breaking his collarbone, several ribs and a vertebra in his neck Monday.

To answer your question, no, he shouldn't have been operating machinery. Poor Ozzy, this is awful to have to go through. There have been reports that he's been taking antipsychotics and other meds. Man, I don't know how many times I've read about a celebrity recently and have concluded that it's not worth it, I don't care how rich they get. It's too stressful.

I am about to have to make a tough decision about Ozzy.....

It may very well be time to have him put down.....

Ozzy is my bachelor cat....Back in the days when I swallowed the colors of the sounds I heard. We were riding the Crazy train in an apartment in Quincy, MA. A friend brought this beautiful black kitten to us. We had the perfect name for him. Ozzy.

:(

Poor Ozzy- I hope he recovers asap, and he should stay away from ATV's :wink:

I think behind the drugs, the family, etc, he seems like a good guy :)

I can't believe he or Sharon thought 42 pills a day was normal in any way, and never questioned it until now. I hope he gets off of all that medication.

:ohmy: I hope he'll be ok soon! He kinda reminds me of a cat!:wink: i.ie, needs to be taken care of! It was good to see his family flew in to be by his side!:yes:

Back
Top Bottom