Sd#333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the iron horse

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sunday Dispatch #333

There are two kinds of fear: The Bible talks a lot about fear of God--fear in the face of something awesome. That kind of fear is the type of fear that makes someone want to change. But a fear of other people makes you want to stay the same, to protect what you have. It's a stagnant fear; and it's paralyzing."

~Win Bulter of Arcade Fire explaining to Paste some of the thoughts on their album Neon Bible

the iron horse said:
Sunday Dispatch #333

There are two kinds of fear: The Bible talks a lot about fear of God--fear in the face of something awesome. That kind of fear is the type of fear that makes someone want to change. But a fear of other people makes you want to stay the same, to protect what you have. It's a stagnant fear; and it's paralyzing."

~Win Bulter of Arcade Fire explaining to Paste some of the thoughts on their album Neon Bible

Wow!! That is absolutely brilliant. That's something that will stick with me for a long time. I'm not really familiar with Arcade Fire's members or their music. Are they Believers in any sense? I've been wanting to check them out.

Back
Top Bottom