Say it ain't so CNN, say it ain't so!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Oh I'm so sad. It's beginning to look like CNN is going to cancel Crossfire. This sucks. I've been in the audience for it at least 12 times. Through it I've made great connections with Paul Begala and Tucker Carlson, and my family and I always enjoy it. Now I don't have an excuse to go to DC as often! :sad: There aren't any other really good debate shows on! :sad: What am I going to do?!?!?! :sad:

Conversation overheard at CNN's Crossfire set....

"That weird girl from Virginia keeps showing up in the audience. I think she's stalking one of us. Maybe we better cancel the show...." :ohmy:

;)

i prefer O'reilly, afterall its the no spin zone.....hes looking out for us..........its a fair and balanced oh who am i shitting down with fox

all good things must come to an end :sigh:
i used to love cnn's the spin room but sadly that too ended.

I've never really liked Crossfire that much myself, but it's sad that it's ending. I don't like my debates quite that intense. But it's a great show to watch to figure out who you're going to vote for if you're not sure, and there are always people who have real trouble deciding what to do with their vote.

U2democrat said:
Confirmed: CNN is cancelling Crossfire and Tucker is going to MSNBC. Sad times.

Damn. Oh, well, nothing good lasts forever. I personally won't miss it since I was never a fan of "Crossfire". But it's a loss for the political process information............now people won't get their questions answered. That's a drag. :yikes: :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom