Saddam's "Lion Cubs"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
these are children as young as 10 years old. Some sources put the number of children in this "force" at almost 10,000. They have been armed and trained to fight. :tsk:

Well, we all knew that Saddam wouldn't go down without killing his entire nation in the process. We did know this going in. I guess it doesn't really hit you until it actually happens, though.

Melon

melon said:
Well, we all knew that Saddam wouldn't go down without killing his entire nation in the process. We did know this going in. I guess it doesn't really hit you until it actually happens, though.

That's true. We've seen footage of Saddam training kids for years. :tsk::sad:

melon said:

Melon

The sheer ugliness of all of this is almost beyond belief. Ugh. :madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored:

To me, this is the saddest picture yet:

_39027533_kid-afp-200x245.jpg

You wonder how some people get so warped as adults. When you are brought up in an atmosphere like this.....

This regime is made up of animals. Beasts. No, I take that back. Animals wouldn't do this to their own.

Back
Top Bottom