Rotten.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i don't know what rotten.com is (and i doubt i can get there thru my company's firewall lol), but office space is one of the best movies ever made.
:wave:

i have seen that site, and yes the pictures there are very disturbing. call me twisted, but i think the burn victims they had on that site can be a learning tool for older kids who toy with the idea of playing with matches, fire, etc.

after years of looking at that site, i've come to the conclusion that car accident victims are BY FAR the worst looking corpses overall.
rotten.com has an excellent news section by the way.

My sis showed me that link when she was visiting once. I was really grossed out by so much of it, but some of those things were the types of pics that you don't want to see but you can't help but look at them. :shifty:

This is amazing as I was only thinking about this site just the other day anyway I have never been brave enough to look at the pictures on that site, I would like to but I think, in fact I know that they would just creep me out too much.....I have been in rooms at friends places when they have been looking at the site and heard all of their 'yuks, thats f%*king sick' etc, etc, but hey each to their own:)

yeah, the pictures are sick and all, but i dont get grossed out easily by them. its weird but it doesnt seem to affect me at all:|

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I think that everyone will find it interesting though. You have to give it one more look even if it creeps you out the first time.

It's an exercise in the darker side of humanity. I love the fact that it's availible, but I seldom go back. I went a few times when I was eatting up everything on the internet, but glorifying death and exhibiting torture and gaudy photos isn't my idea of fun.

It's oddly refreshing to know that so many of you find the content on that site disturbing, sick, and vomit-inducing. I've developed an immunity to that type of thing. There's really nothing out there (that I can think of) that really makes me sick, and I've seen some of the most revolting shit (and I use that term literally) out there.

I think some of the photos have been touched up.Such as the man without a face. Geeze, that is so bad.:yuck: :scream:

It's like a bad traffic accident..I can't look away!

All this talk of the website being so revolting is making me want to check out the site but I know I'm going to truly regret it!!!:no:

Back
Top Bottom