Rot In Hell, 'Aryan Nations' Founder Richard Butler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfeden

Refugee
calm down, cold resides with me. I flee to decembe
White Supremecist Neo-Nazi Dead At 86

And when you get to Heaven, may you discover God is a Jewish, Black lesbian, laaaaaaaaaaughing in your goaty old neo-Nazi face.... right before you trip over your own selfrighteous stupidity and fall down that strangely..warm..chute..

BTW, Aryan Nations has since moved its HQ from Idaho to Pennsylvania. It's not 'just out west' guys, it's right here.

wolfeden said:

and fall down that strangely..warm..chute..

:lmao: :lmao:
that's a great line wolfie!

There's an old Sylvester & Tweetie Bird cartoon that I haVEN'T seen in 40yrs but involved Sylv killing TwB several times and killing himself in the process-- so that there'd be a "bang" and you'd see him perplexed as he slid down this winding red chute <think chutes & ladders game> with orangey hot looking rocks beyhind him.

And the aRCHIE bUNKER episiod where he "meets God".

BTW, Aryan Nations has since moved its HQ from Idaho to Pennsylvania. It's not 'just out west' guys, it's right here.

it's almost never been "just outwest". We :yuck: have are Aryan Nat'ers and other such groups here in NYC-- particular in parts of Brooklyn & Statan Is [ but the other boroughs too], plus New Jersey has had a lot of that ilk for decades. :madspit: :sigh:

:uhoh: looked at my writing, it seems I have all the close bold face correct, so I don't know why it's showing up in my answer <not deliberate>

Last edited:
BostonAnne said:

Nah, you go to Heaven too martha. :)

Not according to many Christians (and other religions too), BostonAnne. Trust me. I've been told many, many times I'm going to hell, and for no other reason than the fact that I believe differently.

Then again it could be the little horns....

Um, I didn't think this had anything to do w/ Christianity and who is going to Heaven and Hell

I'm a Catholic and believe it or not I would NEVER presume to make those judgments about anyone

Anyway, it is a tragic disgusting situation that people like this perpetrate the hate and violence against others the way they do

Maybe someday the world will change..

indra said:

Not according to many Christians (and other religions too), BostonAnne. Trust me. I've been told many, many times I'm going to hell, and for no other reason than the fact that I believe differently.

That's right. Racist, hateful, bigoted murderers like Butler can easily sit at the foot of God, while people who lead honest, decent lives will rot in Hell because we don't utter a sentence or two of repentance at our death.

And Mrs. S., when people in the thread point out that Butler may have asked Jesus for forgiveness and not had to face the consequences for his actions, then it becomes an issue of Christianity.

He led a life of hatred and plain evil, the world is a better place without him - regardless of what may happen to him in an afterlife.

The only sadness I have about this event is that he had the luxury of dying in his sleep, Nazi scum should have been given the sendoff he wanted to give others.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't agree-the view of one or a few people here don't automatically make it an issue for Christianity.

If that's what some people here want to make this thread about, then fine, go right ahead. I just think it's unfair to make such blanket statements.

I don't want to have a total scumbag like this guy associated w/ Christianity in any way.

That's all, I don't wish to argue w/ anyone over this. I respect your right to your feelings :)

Back
Top Bottom