Root Cause for German Terror Plot Found

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
The publication of caricatures depicting the Prophet Mohammed was the trigger for a failed attempt to bomb passenger trains in Germany, police have concluded.

One of the main suspects, Youssef Mohammed el Hajdib, who was arrested in Germany on August 16, “interpreted (the cartoons) as an insult to Islam by the western world,’’ Joerg Ziercke, the director of Germany’s federal police, told Focus magazine in an interview to be published on Monday.

He and the other main suspect in the failed plot, Jihad Hamad, who was arrested in Lebanon on August 24, were also influenced by the killing of the al-Qaeda leader in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, in June, the police chief said.
link

Now that calls for a retaliation so large that it involves Mohammed and Sodomy.

A shade kinder than killing them, but a murder plot against civilians in a country that has nothing to do with the Iraq War upsets a particular paradigm about motivation of these religious fanatics.

The ideology of Islam isn't that complicated--the koran is one of the most simple and redundant of religious texts. The Irrational Religious Fanatics (IRFs) want all infidels DEAD and they justify/rationalize the right to do so with their little "holy" book.
Here's just one example: "Believers, do not follow the example of the infidels, who say of their brothers when they meet death abroad or in battle:'Had they stayed with us they would not have died, nor would they have been killed.' Allah will cause them to regret their words...If you should die or be slain in the cause of Allah, Allah's forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches they amass" (3:156)

I refuse to capitalize the word Prophet in front of the now dead IRF: call it an infidels tiny revenge.

Ok I will tell u a story..

Team A is 500, Team B is 500 ..okay

50% guys...50% girls..

150 guys from this side will kill 150 guys from that side..

after that , 100 guys from Team A will marry 250 girls of Team A..

Where team B will have only 100 married couples..

each gal in team A makes 5 babies

each gal in team B makes 2 babies..

after 40 years
----------------

team A has 1250, team B is 200

Got it...

1 more iteration ...there is no team B

@JCR read http://thebibleletter.com/

the ideology of the bible is just as plain simple.....right???

I'm just getting sick and tired of people who seem to know how muslims think by simply quoting some excerpts from there holy book.

Or people who say. Well, maybe not all muslims feel this way, but a very large group of them do...How the hell do you know???
There are no objective polls about how people in 'muslim countries' think since almost all these countries are dictatorships or at least don't accept free speech or free transparent polls.

These countries also are either more or less boycotted by the US and other countries, which creates very easy opportunities for government-sponsored anti US propaganda.
Or the oppressive governments are backed by the US and other countries, whcih of course is very easy to be exploited by islamist propagandists who (for good reasons) hate their own government.

All bloody fundamentalists can kiss my hairy ass and I don't care shit whether they are hindu, buddhist, atheist, communist, capitalist, muslim or (re-born) christians!

bit more off-topic: The guy who thought up Al Qaeda must be a marketing genius...

And if that is genuinely the case then one could excercise free speech by drawing cartoons of Mohammed without risking violent retaliation, or make a film depicting women in Islam and getting murdered in the street. If there wasn't a genuine problem these excercises of speech would be non-issues. I have less and less respect for the mental diseases that manifest so frequently alongside religion but I will tollerate it, part of the social contract in a free society is extending the same tolerence.

Last edited:
fanatic religious bigots are the downfall for humankind
examples? all of those osamas and all those bush idiots

Vorsprung said:
@JCR read http://thebibleletter.com/

the ideology of the bible is just as plain simple.....right???

I'm just getting sick and tired of people who seem to know how muslims think by simply quoting some excerpts from there holy book.

Or people who say. Well, maybe not all muslims feel this way, but a very large group of them do...How the hell do you know???
There are no objective polls about how people in 'muslim countries' think since almost all these countries are dictatorships or at least don't accept free speech or free transparent polls.

These countries also are either more or less boycotted by the US and other countries, which creates very easy opportunities for government-sponsored anti US propaganda.
Or the oppressive governments are backed by the US and other countries, whcih of course is very easy to be exploited by islamist propagandists who (for good reasons) hate their own government.

All bloody fundamentalists can kiss my hairy ass and I don't care shit whether they are hindu, buddhist, atheist, communist, capitalist, muslim or (re-born) christians!

Exactamundo Vorsprung. thanks for the link...I signed the petition.
I merely quoted one passage from their "holy" book as a means to expose the demented level of their teachings, not as a pronouncement that I "know how muslims think." However, I do think that you CAN tell how the whole of muslims are supposed to think--or at least are taught to think-- by reading their "holy" book, just as you can with a mormon, or a christian, or a christian scientist or any other religion for that matter.

(It also helps to read about the history of all religions and cultures and governments and peoples)

So there are fundamentalist atheists? Not too familiar with any fanatical hindus either--buddhism is claimed by hindus to be the fundamentalist form of hinduism. I also didn't realize one could be a fundamentalist capitalist! But if there were, I wouldn't be a fan of them either.

Obviously, I'm not a fan of any organized religion and I think people who mindlessly follow so-called religious authority need help...the question is how to get it to them. (secular education is key) :rockon:

p.s. jsyk, al qaeda translates as "the base"--and I don't trust any organization, not matter how "brilliantly" marketed that doesn't put a 'u' after the 'q'. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom