Republicans Just Might Be Sexy After All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
From the Drudge Report

I don't know if I necessarily buy her theory :wink:

PLAYGIRL EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OUTS HERSELF -- AS REPUBLICAN
Mon Mar 07 2005

When it comes to sex and politics, Democrats are the more liberal, right? Not so fast. Playgirl editor-in-chief Michele Zipp explores “down and dirty” politics and examines sexuality on both sides of the aisle. In the process she comes to a realization about herself and reveals for the first time she’s now a Republican.

“Siding with the GOP when you live in the bluest state around is almost like wearing a Boston Red Sox jersey at a New York Yankees’ home game,” says Zipp in the April issue of PLAYGIRL. ”I cannot tell you how many times a person assumed I voted for John Kerry in 2004. Most of the time, I don’t have the heart to tell them, or the energy to discuss my reasons for going red this election year. But this is Playgirl magazine so it’s about time I was the one who bared what’s underneath.”

How could a member of the media who produces adult entertainment for women possibly side with conservatives from the red states? Zipp spells it out. “Those on the right are presumed to be all about power and greed – two really sexy traits in the bedroom. They want it, they want it now, and they’ll do anything to get it. And I’m not talking about some pansy-assed victory, I’m talking about full on jackpot, satisfaction for all.”

“The Democrats of the Sixties were all about making love and not war while a war-loving Republican is a man who would fight, bleed, sacrifice, and die for his country. Could you imagine what that very same man would do for his wife in the bedroom?” asks Zipp.

U2democrat said:
you just can't get sexier than a liberal politician though....:drool::combust::faint::love::flirt::heart:
"... it’s about time I was the one who bared what’s underneath.”

Ex-liberals... :drool: :drool: :drool:

nbcrusader said:
I beg to differ.....

Why do you think we support the right to own a "weapon"... :sexywink:
We're the James Bond's, they are the Ghandis. But Ghandi? Sexy? :D

We have a little bit of Mary Carey. :D
Although you have a lot of Mary Carey. :shrug:

Actually, I think everyone's gotten a little bit of Mary Carey. :wink:

sad to tell all the girls in this thread, but all these potentially sexy Republican men would probably be far more interested in me than you. as we've been finding out, most Republican men are closted homosexuals.

who allow gay hookers into the WH press room.

Irvine511 said:
sad to tell all the girls in this thread, but all these potentially sexy Republican men would probably be far more interested in me than you. as we've been finding out, most Republican men are closted homosexuals.

who allow gay hookers into the WH press room.

:lol:

U2democrat said:
:sad:

Irvine you just broke my heart. You're stealing all the good men away from me!

:wink::hug:

it's the Democrat males who are straight -- you're still in luck.

come on, you didn't want to date Scott McClelland anyway, did you?

so where's the proof of this statement

“Those on the right are presumed to be all about power and greed – two really sexy traits in the bedroom. They want it, they want it now, and they’ll do anything to get it. And I’m not talking about some pansy-assed victory, I’m talking about full on jackpot, satisfaction for all.”

I won't believe it w/ out proof :D And I'm not talking about e-mailing one of those guys from Hannidate

MrsSpringsteen said:
so where's the proof of this statement

“Those on the right are presumed to be all about power and greed – two really sexy traits in the bedroom. They want it, they want it now, and they’ll do anything to get it. And I’m not talking about some pansy-assed victory, I’m talking about full on jackpot, satisfaction for all.”

I won't believe it w/ out proof :D And I'm not talking about e-mailing one of those guys from Hannidate
So what's she look like? :sexywink:

Irvine511 said:
...most Republican men are closted homosexuals.

...as are most readers of Playgirl. It's not primarily women who 'read' it.

I don't see it. But living in a place that's been described as 'a bastion of blue' in the most liberal county of a liberal state, it's only natural.

Hmmm, group think much ~ for me there is nothing more boring than sitting in a room full of people who think like me.

Back
Top Bottom