Religious sounding songs, for non religious people...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reasoning tells me to never travel too closely behind a truck, and especially now. I often think of that day and will always be grateful for the awareness I learned from whatever caused it. It was a bit weird. The timing was immaculate, which stunned my mum and sister. I was listening to them yabbering on and suddenly tuned out to them completely and I went a little 'blank'. It was like "merge. now." I didn't understand why I'd thought this out of the blue. I'd barely been watching the truck, and not thought about it, but I did, then. It was like I'd become automated and had to move. It's a little hard to explain. I dont want to impress it as more than it was like some sensory premonition, but it wasn't an everyday thing either. It shocked us all, and while it is hard to predict the damage it might have done, as we looked across the lanes we saw the wood at the windscreen height and it seemed too likely it would have at least smashed the windscreen and either forced us to crash or killed me or my mum who were in the front.

Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated :)

Angela Harlem said:
I was listening to them yabbering on and suddenly tuned out to them completely and I went a little 'blank'. It was like "merge. now." I didn't understand why I'd thought this out of the blue. I'd barely been watching the truck, and not thought about it, but I did, then. It was like I'd become automated and had to move.

To me, it sounds like you received a message from God or one of his angels.

Back
Top Bottom