redneck......the other other white trash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcat

The Fly
My friend Block and I have grown to hate this forum, beause most of its members cannot admit when they are wrong, for that reason I believe it is time to dedicate this thread to the folk that lives on the fringes of society, the elusive redneck, please we would love to hear your views

cheers, Gcat

ps, great site here www.mulletsgalore.com

Have you ever heard of diplomacy? I often have conflicted with the right-wing on this board, ranging from politics to religion, but I have done it in ways that are condusive to allowing others to learn from what I have written. What, honestly, do posts like this serve?

Gcat, as much as I hate to admit it, your days are numbered. You have stepped beyond intellectual disagreements, and have now resorted to personal attacks. Do not be surprised now if you are banned from Interference, not because of your views, but because of this one blatantly belligerant post.

And, yes, I do often conflict with this element you call "redneck," but there is this thing called "tact." Learn it someday, because you have automatically discredited all of your political points and have, subsequently, elevated the status of conservative elements, as now, your "liberal" points are going to be associated with your immature posts like this. And it's truly a pity.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

A set-up I see? Well, I can play games too.

I request that no one reply to this thread, no matter how tempted you may be due to the offensive nature of it. You will only be doing Gcat a favor by "flaming him."

Now let's see how many replies you get now...

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom