"Read the Message to our readers.....and post in support of Angie and Salome"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngel

Babyface
"Read the Message to our readers.....and post in support of Angie and Salome"

I don't see any reason for closing a thread to support reinstatement of Anna and Johan to become mods again (if they wishes to do so)

even if the credibility of the sites does not rely on these 2 persons, why can't we make that judgment ourself?

I give credits for admin/mods for their tireless efforts in this forum. However, why can't we also give credits to AH and Salome?

If dreadsox thread was a spinoff, guess what? here comes another one.

Note: this thread is to continue Dreadsox (now closed) thread in FYM with the same subject

Oh and Anna and Johan :up: :up:

Peace

Angel

10-20-2004 03:58 AM -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: (from Dreadsox)
Angie and Salome have been fired UNJUSTLY from Interference. I strongly URGE you to email Joel, owner of this website and ask him to bring back CREDIBILITY to INTERFERENCE by hiring them back and publicly apologizing for humiliating them.

Elvis Replies :

First, this is a spinoff thread x2.

Second, there were reasons which I have already addressed of why both were removed as mods.

Third, the credibility of this site did not solely rest on these two people. Saying this really gives no credit to the rest of the admin/mod team and is simply not warranted.

Fourth, I have publicly apologized, more than once I believe.

As always, I welcome email or PMs.

Last edited:
*sigh*

Anna and Johan know I love them both, but isn't it time we give this a rest?

Joel's obviously not allowing the discussion, and this is going to be closed post-haste as a spinoff.

If I were Anna or Johan I certainly wouldn't want my mod position back after what happened. Everyone involved has made their decisions, and while I'm sure they probably aren't 100% satisfied, we need to all respect that.

Let's please just drop all this negativity. I'm tired of it.

Anna :hug:
Johan :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom