Racism Rant Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonite

I'm a chauvinist leprechaun
It is truly a shame that seriousness cannot be seen through Humor.. or through Pompousness.. .. Hahah.. nice word there.. I would have expected a bit more savvy from ya'll.. But.. Here goes pt. 2..

I hate it when I go to apply for a Graduate School Position.. I have better qualifications, I am a more competent person, and I am better for the job..

But the Job is given to a Black ... With the reason being 'This is an Affirmative Action University'.. Ok.. which should read 'This is a Racist University'.. I mean seriously.. To the Blacks?.. Aren't you just insulted knowing that sometimes you are getting a job or applicant position, JUST BECAUSE THE SCHOOL WANTS TO LOOK LIKE THEY'RE NOT PREJUDICED.. Even if you're not qualified?

Or.. To an Asian.. And yes Foray.. In my interviews.. Nine out of Ten of them could not speak English very well.. and to think they are going to be communicating with Patients in the future. It truly makes me sick what our country is doing in the name of sensitivity, and 'Making Everyone Feel Equal'.

L.Unplugged

omigor, not a spin-off thread. lemonite, you completely ruined the discussion first time around, why are you trying to bring it back? as for all these racist things you have problems with, why not stop preaching to us and try to do something about it if it bothers you so much?

i really can't think of anything to say but :tsk:. just get over it and move onto some other topic. like your douce-flavoured whatever topic that's been rebirthed a couple million times.

Yeah Lemonite,

Ive noticed it too. Without fail almost every single last post you write has some racial connotation to it. Are you mad because you got overlooked or something in favor of a minority? Get over it already. Maybe you'd bristle at being called a racist, but with each passing post it becomes more and more apparent that you clearly have a racial problem up your ass.

But then what would I know, Im white and underprivileged because of it. bleah.

Spin-off threads off locked threads are a big :down: around here.

Specially this one cuz it sucks and cannot possibly bring a good healthy discussion to this forum.

Ha.. yeah um .. go bathe yourself or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom