questionable eating habits lead to recent depreciation of cheese quality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
now there is no one to blame but the cheese itself for this, but the eaters of cheese took actions to manipulate the cheeses of the world and to create a surplus of delicious cheeses, thus setting off a number of destructive events

1)eaters of cheese backed the manufacturers who sought to overtake those factions of cheeses already established by itroducing their own cheeses, thinking that these cheeses would be enjoyed by all, and that perhaps they would in turn make some of the cheeses themselves

2)dissidents who prefered the older cheeses (such as brie and parmesan) now harbour resentment for these new cheeses such as cheddar and american (with its "white" and "yellow" versions, they oppose these cheeses and seek to keep these fungis out of their melting pots); cheese eaters don't want to be force-fed these cheeses by the new cheese-makers of the West, backed by the tastebuds of the Western cheese-eaters

3)there is further resentment at the Western cheese-makers/cheese-eaters attempts to introduce their cheeses, thus creating anti-cheese-making and cheese-eating sentiment

4)ultimately, the cheese-makers have been unsuccessful in bringing their form of chees-making to the cheese-eaters to these un-tapped cheese-eating regions

5)cheese eaters have refused to eat the cheese, let alone cut the cheese

as I have said, certainly there is no one to blame but the cheese itself, but you can clearly understand where and how these anti-cheesemaking sentiments took shape

ah... the power of cheese

hmmm, but what about the flying red bears of the greater northwest of alaska? they are not that distant of relatives to me, and i beleive theyve made more than one mention that cheese should be blamed on jesse. what do you think, wanderer?

------------------
-deathbear

bears dip their cheese in so much honey that they can't even taste the fine, delectable intricacies of the cheese, their opinions are hardly worth consideration

they are sub-human creatures anyway, many of them don't even drink coke or wear clothing, let alone condoms

long live cheeeeeese... (except the evil suppressor of the good name cheese has around the world.. brie!)

LOL...
biggrin.gif

Make cheese, not salamis!

(*whoops!*)

-Popwhore

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

My favorite cheese is port wine cheese log/ball and I can eat a lot of this with crackers and other shit(e).

Back
Top Bottom