pub crawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonovista

War Child
the Bad Girls School where MissMac graduated from.
There's 80's being the gentleman he is...again..
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bonovista (edited 10-10-2001).]

Originally posted by bonovista:
There's 80's being the gentleman he is...again..
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bonovista (edited 10-10-2001).]
Thanks, bonovista. I certainly wasn't very gentlemanly to him when this all occurred, so it's about time I started. And that's odd, because in "real life" I am usually the perfect gentleman. I treat everyone with respect, expecially my lady friend. I unlock their car door before I do my own (even males!). I treat everyone with respect and don't ridicule people. When I'm in an argument, I always stay calm and cool and don't use sarcasm at all.

Ah! Your welcome! I must have missed that thread. But everyone pretty much knows that in the past, during some of the best highly debated threads involving Bama, Melon and yourself, you guys have always been very diplomatic...That's what made Free Your Mind such a great place to debate..

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
pub crawler, in the course of an argument I get so worked up that I often get carried away. I believe in my beliefs so strongly that it often seems to me that people are "stupid" if they don't see it my way. I still believe that the way you worded a few things made it seem that you were insulting American victims who wanted revenge and justice, but in hindsight (and after cooling off) I don't think that was your intent. If you'll forgive for striking out at you with such ferociousness, I would appreciate it. I am sorry.

80s, I accept your apology. I realize how difficult it can be to make a public apology and I respect you for doing so. I'm all for forgiving, forgetting and moving on.

Besides, you're the only other St. Louis Rams' fan on Interference that I know of, and that counts for a lot!
wink.gif

Peace, brother.

Originally posted by pub crawler:

80s, I accept your apology. I realize how difficult it can be to make a public apology and I respect you for doing so. I'm all for forgiving, forgetting and moving on.

Besides, you're the only other St. Louis Rams' fan on Interference that I know of, and that counts for a lot!
wink.gif

Peace, brother.
Thanks, man! Rams 16-0!

pub crawler, in the course of an argument I get so worked up that I often get carried away. I believe in my beliefs so strongly that it often seems to me that people are "stupid" if they don't see it my way. I still believe that the way you worded a few things made it seem that you were insulting American victims who wanted revenge and justice, but in hindsight (and after cooling off) I don't think that was your intent. If you'll forgive for striking out at you with such ferociousness, I would appreciate it. I am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom