Problems with getting attached?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this post relates specifically to those who have problems into getting into a relationship

ok ill aim more at the fellas more in this post rather than the women

1. attraction to a certain type of female. ARGH, shit can you believe im attracted to women in real life that look like sarah jessica parker? what the hell is wrong with me? like im a total Madonna/Kate Winslet type of man, but seeing a person in real life that looks like sarah jessica does weird things to the chemical compounds of my brain

2. problem with trying to get into a conversation with someone youre attracted to: its odd, but when you talk with members of the opposite sex youre not attracted to, its like buddy-talk, but there's like NEVER any chance, you just LIKE them.

3. the fact that people already think youre attached, THAT'S RIGHT, sometimes it may appear that youre too good to be single, so that's no bloody good for anyone now is it?

anyway ive ranted enough to start this stupid ignomonious discussion. its too late down here

------------------
Life is A Mystery
Everyone Must Stand Alone
I Hear You Call My Name
And it feels like...

Home

Originally posted by CrashedCarDriver:
3. the fact that people already think youre attached, THAT'S RIGHT, sometimes it may appear that youre too good to be single, so that's no bloody good for anyone now is it?

This one does not apply to me at all. No one would ever assume I'm attached.

So we're not allowed to comment?
frown.gif

Number 2 is the big problem for moi...if theres someone i like i either freeze up or if i speak to them its all unbelieveable dense gibberish ugh...anyone got advice on this? cos i dont
redface.gif

Back
Top Bottom