Pro Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm. Looks like an amateur attempt at creating a humor site.

Given all the :censored: on the internet, this site looks relatively harmless.

It's pretty harmless, but not particularly funny. If the guy is attempting a humor site he needs to hire a joke writer. I don't know if it's a humor site by intention, however. It looks like the guy just has a message or wants to express his views. Fair enough.

If we're talking about amusing sites about Bush, nobody can forget The Complete Bushisms - still frequently updated. (One of the latest additions: "The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." :lol:)

FizzingWhizzbees said:
If we're talking about amusing sites about Bush, nobody can forget The Complete Bushisms - still frequently updated. (One of the latest additions: "The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." :lol:)

*Stares blankly at that sentence for a few minutes*

*Blinks*

HUH?

Terrorize himself?

:scratch:...Okay...

I haven't seen that site yet-I'll have to check it out.

But I've heard some great Bushisms.

"I know how hard it is to put food on your family"-still one of my all-time favorite Bushisms.

And then there's this, when Bush tried to talk about his community service initiative:

"And so, in my State of the-my State of the Union-or state-my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation-I asked Americans to give 4,000 years-4,000 hours over the next-the rest of your life-of service to America."

*Nods head* Uh-huh.

Well said, Bush...:der:

Angela

I've always been a fan of "Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?"

And the slightly less well-known, but infinitely more amusing: "The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."

But then again, who could forget: "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

:lol: :laugh:

Last edited:
FizzingWhizzbees said:
And the slightly less well-known, but infinitely more amusing: "The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."
My god, I can't believe he said that. :lol:

^^^^Eh, it's Bush we're talking about here, so I've come to expect that sort of thing from him.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I've always been a fan of "Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?"

Hahahahahahaha! Yeah, that one's pretty funny, too.

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees

But then again, who could forget: "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."

:lol: :laugh:

Hehehehe.

What a dimwit.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom