Prior knowledge of the big bang!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly. George W. Bush could have prevented us from having differences and arguing all the time, but since he wanted to help gun and weapon manufacturers make more money, he let it go on as that big right-winger in the sky, God, had planned.

Originally posted by U2Bama:
that big right-winger in the sky, God

I insist you take that back.

Melon

------------------
"Still, I never understood the elevation of greed as a political credo. Why would anyone want to base a political programme on bottomless dissatisfaction and the impossibility of happiness? Perhaps that was its appeal: the promise of luxury that in fact promoted endless work." - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy

..and Jesus told me was a Republican too.

D
B
wink.gif

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

Old news. This was written and placed in a bottle thousands of years ago. YOUR government chose to ignore the message and instead look at all the many money making uses of the bottle.

But, you see, Melon, we mortal right-wingers KNOW that God is one of us! He CERTAINLY isn't a liberal Democrat!

LOL
well then, what about SATAN

------------------
Don't look now...

Originally posted by Spyplane:
But, you see, Melon, we mortal right-wingers KNOW that God is one of us! He CERTAINLY isn't a liberal Democrat

LOL
well then, what about SATAN

Bwuhahaha... Satan's a liberal Democrat of course!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

[This message has been edited by Zooropa (edited 05-09-2002).]

Quit mocking me. You cannot pull rank on me, for I am a civilian.

But I CAN abuse the priviledge bestowed upon me by the Almighty by ruining the entire world for a little black gold, Texas T

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom