prior knowledge of September 11th, 2001

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Clark W. Griswold, Jr:
[BYou can't remember, or did you just not know in the first place?

and its also true that i dont have the time.

Yet, you have had PLENTY of time to tell us you can't remember and/or don't have the timeto elaborate
rolleyes.gif
[/b]

All I'm stating is that i am almost certain that the US government as at least partly responsible for what happened, and that the vast majority of pols are nothing but twisted sick ppl.
Yes, and while we're at it, let's blame the holocaust on the Jews; earthquakes on Southern Californians, and Bill Buckner's error in the World Series on Mookie Wilson.

Again, something to back these statements up would be nice

Thats all i came here to say, not to provide evryone with all the gorey details.
ANY of the details would be closer to the truth.

You can just get off your ass and go find out the truth yourself.

Just like you already have, right?

[This message has been edited by Clark W. Griswold, Jr (edited 05-10-2002).][/B]

Yeah...I cant remember.Unlike you, i have a great many things to fill my mind with.And you are not worth the bother of taking the time to provide you with the evidence. Oh, did it take me any hour to type "i dont have the time, i cant remember"? I dont think so! Just a few seconds. Simple. Perhaps you have no life, thats why you must think i have time to expalin it to everyone like youre 5 year olds. And you must have all the time in the world to read such things!
Blaming the Holocaust on the Jews? ooh, careful now, you almost said the N word!!! Thats a no no!!!
Youre comparing murdrers to innocent victims, and that statement is laughable, it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense, you are seriously losing it.
I dont like comparing innocent victims of Holocausts and earthquakes, to people who would happily kill you if it served their purpose.

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 05-11-2002).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
If that makes you happy, you can believe whatever you want. Isnt that nice?
rolleyes.gif

No it's not very nice-what is your problem anyway???

Whats yours? Why is it that in order to truly love your country, you have to be blindly devoted to its government?
That's....actually an extremely scary belief, sends shivers up the spine...
eek.gif

I'm not blindly devoted to anyone or anything. I question everything.
I go to church, i love God, i want to believe in God and an afterlife, but i still question whether it all actually exists or not.

Whats yours? Why is it that in order to truly love your country, you have to be blindly devoted to its government?

Why is it that you think I am blindly devoted to my country? I never stated that I was. And why do people who have it soooo good (you) in their country always bitch and whine about how bad it is when they don't have a freaking clue? Go to some of these other countries (Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Haiti, Saudi, just to name a few) and spend a week there and then you will appreciate how good you really have it here.

Originally posted by speedracer:
Somebody please put this thread out of its misery.

It's ok to have differences of opinion, but why must everyone try to attack each other? Can't we just get along?
icon9.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Spyplane:
And why do people who have it soooo good (you) in their country always bitch and whine about how bad it is when they don't have a freaking clue?

I have it so good, eh? And you know this about me...how?
You really got a spyplane or something?lol

You have no dammed fucking clue about me or my life. You have no fucking clue what i have seen, what i have witnessed, what i have been subjected to, what i have heard from others, what i have read, or what i have experienced.
mad.gif
mad.gif

If i have it so goddammed fucking good, i guess i didnt really have to eat rotten food, live in conditions seriously rivaling that of those anyone in the countries you mentioned, i guess i havent gone 5 days without water, 3 weeks without food, days without food every month, get beaten multiple times(by relatives, classmates, strangers etc), bleed all over ER floors because they woiuldnt treat me because they no doctor would accept our insurance, suffer and nearly die on several other occasions also due to the god awful health care system in this country, watch my mother suffer and deteriorate,watch people beat her up, watch other loved ones suffer and die, walk past dead bodies, hear gunshots on a nightly basis, have my life threatened by illegal aliens on a daily basis, experince severe racism( on a daily basis), and discrimination of every kind, be terrorized by the government(I know what terror feels like), get kicked out of my home, live in the streets and in various peoples homes, sleep on a tennis court bench, wonder what ever became of my mom (she dissapeared without a trace and i had no idea if she was dead or alive for 2 weeks), have everything i have ever owned thrown into the trash, get so damned fucking hungry at an airshow that i stole ketchup and msutard and relish packets from a burger stand because i couldnt any longer stand seeing all the fat happy spectators stuffing thmselves,seriously consider prostitution, posing for indecent pix/video,and drug dealing(though i never went through with it) just to survive,and, gee, i could go on all night, but, I'm out of time once again.
Yes, i still appreciate what I do have. I mean, hey, i'm not dead yet! Things could be a lot worse!
And yes, i do like it here(in this country, not in this city) and appreciate this country much more than any of the countries you mentioned, again, i never said i hated it in america, nor did i say i am anti-american.
But comparing the government of this country to the governments of those other countries is a lot like comparing sadam hussein to charles manson. In other words, yes, one is much much worse, but that doesnt mean the other is any good, either,lol.
They are not to be trusted, and i still smell a rat. Lots of them, actually.

Oh dear, before i leave, i had better mention that i'm not whining or moaning about what ive gone through, and i'd better say that i didnt post that to get pity, sympathy, or for any other reason than to assure Spyplane that i do indeed have a clue, and that not everyone in America has it "so good". I have to add that, or some wise ass will surely come and have something to say about that.
rolleyes.gif

And if anyone doesnt believe that there are millions suffering and dying in this country right now,, i can personally introduce you to MANY who are in or have been in even worse shape than me. And i'm serious. Come on over, give me advanced notice and i'll try and take some time off and give you a REAL poverty tour...not the BS tour that Clinton supposedly took...
We can watch the suffering RIGHT outside the windows of the rich fat cat pols!!!Whoo hooo!

If i have it so goddammed fucking good, i guess i didnt really have to eat rotten food, live in conditions seriously rivaling that of those anyone in the countries you mentioned, i guess i havent gone 5 days without water, 3 weeks without food, days without food every month,

yet you still can afford internet access

get so damned fucking hungry at an airshow that i stole ketchup and msutard and relish packets from a burger stand because i couldnt any longer stand seeing all the fat happy spectators stuffing thmselves,seriously consider prostitution, posing for indecent pix/video,and drug dealing(though i never went through with it) just to survive,and, gee, i could go on all night, but, I'm out of time once again.

Sweetheart, if you can afford AOL or whoever, then why would you?

I duno, and it's NONE of my business. I have no clue what your life has been up until now. I do know that we have had dialogue that I enjoyed, and I was estatic at the prospect of your career. I think that has all gone to hell in this thread though, and I am sorry about that as I enjoyed you prior to this. But the fact is that some of your statements have hurt me deeply, and I tried to help you personally.

I guess my tears go nowhere.

Originally posted by z edge:
yet you still can afford internet access
that's just cruel
I know near to nothing about Miss MacPhisto except that I have seen her post this story more than once (unles I'm mistakes she has also explained more than once that nowadays she's sometimes able to use a friend's internet access)
personally I see no reason why she would make it up

since this thread has deterioted from being a discussion some time ago I'll close it now

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom