Prince Charles weighs in <----------

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Don't follow super-size Americans, says Prince

By Andrew Pierce

THE Prince of Wales warned the British people last night that they were in danger of becoming as obese as many Americans because they did not walk or cycle enough.

1400.jpg.w560h405.jpg

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,8122-2012168,00.html

It's only a matter of time before somebody comments on the edibility of British cuisine and its role in being thin. :wink:

One of the most fattening desserts on the planet is made in Prince Charles' backyard. That would be shortbread, which was first made in Scotland. My recipe, which is a good British recipe, calls for a pound of butter. Yeah, eat enough of that stuff and don't take walks or whatever, and you'll get plump.

Actually Prince Charles told a reporter a few years back that chicken tikka masala had his vote for Britain's national dish. Apparently he is a very big curry fan.

345%3B643%3C%3A%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3267%3E669%3E683%3EWSNRCG%3D3233496%3B36827nu0mrj

:drool: Anglo-Indian food

I have never tried Scotch eggs, which frankly look rather appalling, but I do know that London is one of the best places in the world to eat Indian food. :drool:

Jerk Chicken :drool:

The Italian and the SE Asian kitchen are the best, there´s nothing to do. To stay healthy, I´d recommend lemongrass soup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom