prayers please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Praying Phillipians 4:7 for you:

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I'll be praying for you, buddy. I hope you find meaning in your struggles, and even more importantly, I hope you find relief.

Maybe i'm alone in this, but reading the typical "uplifting" scriptures sometimes don't help. When i'm in the blue sometimes reading the pslams that are very blues-like helps me. I like knowing that i'm not the only spiritual being that has been depressed. Habakkuk (spelt incorrectly i'm sure) is a prophetic book that has helped me numerous times. My thoughts, prayers, are with ya verte.

Thanks everyone. I've been under a gargantuan amount of stress for months now, and I'm just really tired. :sad: I'm going to mass at my church in a few hours.

Hang in there Verte. Even though times are hard you have all your online "family" here supporting you and you have God watching over you too. Keep in mind that the struggles we go through in life make us much stronger after we get through them. :hug:s and prayers for you

Last edited:
:hug:

VERTE you are in my thoughts and prayers.

May I recommend some Ice Cream?

I just raided the local creamery! French vanilla fever strikes again, in a few minutes it's back into this horrible rainy weather to the church! That was cool.

Back
Top Bottom