prayers needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I have the most awful case of dizziness! I don't know what the heck is going on, but it's freaking me out! I have a doctor's appointment for Monday. Prayers would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Be very careful, don't drive unless absolutely necessary - if you feel any worse call an ambulance or have someone drive you to an emergency room - praying for your return to perfect health :hug:

I remember a couple of years ago I had an ongoing case of dizziness - vertigo - where I had to sleep with my head up on a huge pillow, and with the light on, so I wouldn't lose my sense of balance. And I couldn't watch movies because looking up at the screen made me feel awful! Is that kind of what your dizziness is like? I got a prescription for something - of course I can't recall what! - that was very helpful. The whole dizziness lasted for about 6 months, on and off, and finally disappeared! I'll pray that your bout won't be quite so long!

They're not sure this is vertigo since my ear isn't bothering me. It could be hypotension (low blood pressure). It's usually not serious, just annoying. They did want to get me to the doc ASAP so they could see what it was.

This is being caused by allergies that are clogging my sinuses and keeping my inner ear from getting enough oxygen. My sinuses have been giving me fits for years, but it never occurred to me that the problem would cause dizziness. It'll be nice to finally have my head cleared up, I hate stuffy sinuses! Thanks for the prayers!

MrsSpringsteen said:
Sinus problems are awful, but good thing that's all it is

Amen. I'm taking a special antihistimine to treat the problem. I was afraid I had vertigo. It'll take weeks to clear up the problem (I have to take the medication for at least a month), but I am so glad it's not vertigo.

Back
Top Bottom