Potential attack on Ft. Dix twarted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting how Fort Dix is where the ethnic Albanians from Kosovo stayed during the killings done by Slobodan Milosevic. We give them shelter and safety, and they wanted to kill our own. :tsk:

Pearl said:
Interesting how Fort Dix is where the ethnic Albanians from Kosovo stayed during the killings done by Slobodan Milosevic. We give them shelter and safety, and they wanted to kill our own. :tsk:

It was six crazy nuts. Not "they".

^ According to recordings gathered by the undercover informant, one of them (Shain Duka; the three Dukas involved are brothers) actually summarized the mission as, "As far as people we have enough, seven people. And we are all crazy. And that's what is needed."

Last edited:
Pearl said:

Yes. We should round up all these Albanians and ship them out because they're obviously responsible for the actions of seven nutjobs who share their ethnicity.

^ that wasn't what I meant. When I said "they", I was referring the seven who were planning this attack. Sorry for confusing anyone who was.

so lemme get this straight...

this guy...

167_Pizza_Delivery_Guy_BIG.jpg

thought he could invade a fort with 5 other dudes, but this guy...

222px-Squeaky_Voiced_Teen.png

foiled the whole thing with his advanced photomart detective skills.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

this guy...

That about sums it up! :yes: Pop culture references, I like the way you think :rockon:

Pearl said:
^ that wasn't what I meant. When I said "they", I was referring the seven who were planning this attack. Sorry for confusing anyone who was.

Ah, ok. I'm sorry. :)

Maybe they didn't get shelter, personally, and so they didn't care.

In the end they stay crazy nuts, so it's beyond human comprehension.
With those people all the "But we helped you when you were in need!" doesn't work. They are too deep in their weird thinking of doing it for Allah, or whomever.

It's like arguing with Nazis, or to somewhat lesser extent, neo-Nazis.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:

this guy...

this whole GWOT thing is the most overhyped bit of nonsense since "The Phantom Menace."

Back
Top Bottom