Poll: If Election were today, would you vote Bush? (merged)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If the election was held today, would you vote to re-elect Bush?

• Yes

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 81.4%

• Total voters
I will vote for Bush, but if Alan Keyes is going to be in the primary, I'm voting for Keyes.

80sU2isBest said:
I will vote for Bush, but if Alan Keyes is going to be in the primary, I'm voting for Keyes.

I forgot all about him. Has he said anything to indicate he might?

I don't think he will. But I've always liked him. A great smart man.

80sU2isBest said:

Is he the one who went moshing with Michael Moore?

I think if Hillary Clinton decided to run at the last moment, she would become our first female president.

Melon

I'm probably a fool, but I'd vote for Hillary right now.

I sure hope to live to see a female President, but I would never vote strictly for that reason.

I would put Hillary Clinton in Howard Deans catagory. She is to much to the left to ever be able to win the big one. She is indeed to the left of her Husband.

The possibility of a Hillary Clinton White House Administration is the main reason that I am opposed to the recently expanded powers of the Federal Government ("homeland security" measures and such).

~U2Alabama

Bush, :down:
Still looking/researching General Wesley Clark. He did say on Meet the Press, a few weeks ago,when asked if he was running, said: I'm afraid I'm going to have too. Most likely on the dem. ticket. :hmm:

Last edited:
U2Bama said:
The possibility of a Hillary Clinton White House Administration is the main reason that I am opposed to the recently expanded powers of the Federal Government ("homeland security" measures and such).

~U2Alabama

me too, bama!

U2Bama said:

~U2Alabama

Is this because you think the PATRIOT act will drive voters to vote for Hillary, or because you're particularly afraid of Hillary spying on you?

speedracer said:

Is this because you think the PATRIOT act will drive voters to vote for Hillary, or because you're particularly afraid of Hillary spying on you?

For me the latter....wasn't there a little controversy about her and FBI files in term 1?

STING2 said:
Popmartijn,

I think you and everyone that is not a US citizen should vote in the poll. This Poll is designed to look at how people here at FYM view Bush. FYM is an international place, and I hope everyone will vote and voice their opinion on the topic.

Okay,...i say :down:

The next poll should be, who would FYM elect as President? Anyone have the full list of potential candidates?

I don't think any man who would unilaterally invade a country without the UN's approval should not be in office. I want to live in the United States of America, not the American Empire.

najeena said:
I don't think any man who would unilaterally invade a country without the UN's approval should not be in office. I want to live in the United States of America, not the American Empire.

It was not unilateral....there were 10 Englishman, 5 Austrailians, and 1 Polish Cook.

The UN approved it. Just ask Kofi, he clearly felt the Security Council approved it. The resolutions we affirmed, and the council clearly agreed that use of force was authorized. That is why the language was so so straight forward about it.

Sorry, I am feeling sarcastic today.:evil:

najeena said:

If you live in the United States of America, you should have used a single negative in the first sentence above, not a double negative. Nyaah.

Back
Top Bottom