Please Read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
The events of Sept.11 and Melon's recent posts got me thinking about the fact that, difference aside, we're all united by at least oen thing - God loves us all.

I realize that when I get strongly into an argument, I can sometimes get sarcastic. For those whom I have come across mean and viciously, I apologize. I have already apologized to a few particular people, but this one covers everyone who may have felt insulted by me at one time or another. I still believe the ways I always have, but I will try to be more gentle from now on.

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
The events of Sept.11 and Melon's recent posts got me thinking about the fact that, difference aside, we're all united by at least oen thing - God loves us all.

I realize that when I get strongly into an argument, I can sometimes get sarcastic. For those whom I have come across mean and viciously, I apologize. I have already apologized to a few particular people, but this one covers everyone who may have felt insulted by me at one time or another. I still believe the ways I always have, but I will try to be more gentle from now on.

Fuck You! An apology isn't enough!

Originally posted by mikal:
Fuck You! An apology isn't enough!

Just kidding
wink.gif

I'm just glad people aren't fighting anymore!

I know I pissed people off!

------------------
13 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's cool 80sU2isBest!
wink.gif

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:

Hey 80s - that's the second time inside of a week that we've agreed on something...

hmmmmmmmmmmm - what's this world coming to?
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Back
Top Bottom