please help the people who suffering from tsunami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pooky

The Fly
i'm thai people and my country has been affected by tsunami.heaven area (west coast beaches of thailand) has been ruined and so many more people are suffering and our neighbour countries too (indonesia,malaysia,burma,india,sri lanka).please give a little money or things to donate for these countries,espectially indonesia that had been affected a lot.
thank you

I have a big family and we decided to take a collection and donate it to those who were efffected by this horrible disaster. We are hoping that this helps in some way.

:sad: :hug:

hope you and your loved ones are safe.

rest assured that we're doing the best we can to help out those who desperately need our help.

:( I'm leaving for Tanzania next week and was surprised to read that there is even devastation in east Africa (especially Somalia, Kenya, and Tanzania). And now the reports are a huge concert for disease outbreak....

:hug:

Dear Pooky,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm on the board to a local organization and we're having a meeting next week. I'm going to propose that we do something as a collective unit to help those who are suffering.

Pooky--

See the link on the top of the front page...we are definitely encouraging people to help out. We can't even imagine the challenge this will be for the people of the region, but hopefully we can assist in some small way.

I hope everything is well for you and your loved ones. :hug:

Last edited:
Pooky, I hope you and your family are okay. We have donated and our daughter returned what Christmas gifts she could and donated the money.

I'm going to try dontate something...even if its not much....

I think there should be a Concert, like after 9/11 how they had tribute to the hero's
They could have a concert, and raise money that way to help out also.

Back
Top Bottom