Playtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosSaint

Rock n' Roll Doggie
If the moderator will give me some leeway and not move this because it is directed specifically at FYM participants and we need to play sometimes.

Scenario: You are casting a U2 movie using only FYM participants based on attitude of posts. How do you cast the following and why?

Bono
The Edge
Adam
Larry
Paul McGuinness

And whoever else around U2's scene you might want to include.
Feel free to cast yourself as long as you tell us why.

Had some ideas, but Bono and Adam are sticklers for me.

very good idea

:hmm:

Bono I'd pick sulawesigirl, even though she doesn't post here often and most people might not be as familiar w/ her. Her good heart and friendly demeanor, and her good works in Africa, are so completely Bono. Also her spirituality seems very much like Bono's style.

Edge-nbcrusader, he's the quiet genius sort of geek type (in the best way possible) and he's a family man just like Edge

Adam- maybe se7en, he seems sort of naughty in an Adam way :wink: or Dr. Teeth, seeing him logged on at the top of the forum reminded me that he might fit Adam too for some reason

Larry- that's tough, I pick BonoVoxSupastar cause I think he might be very good looking (though I've yet to see proof :D) and he doesn't tolerate bs. He seems like Larry in that he's a bit mysterious but when you really get to know him he's very nice and sweet, not that he isn't anyway, I hope you know what I mean :slant: he's just a bit more guarded like Larry is. He has a good sense of humor which I think Larry has too

Paul McGuinness-I pick Dreadsox, I can't really explain why :D

Last edited:
Bono: ???????????????
Adam: ??????????????
Larry: Irvine. Quiet-toned in his posts, but feisty and opinionated. Does not back down. Does not fear confrontation.
The Edge: A_Wanderer. Scientific based. A little bit like Mr.
Spock. Does not show much of himself, but curious how things
work. Would have to be coached on a little more sense of
humor, though. Or showing it, at least.
McGuinness: Macphist. Organizer, likes to get things done,
doesn't seem like he would back off getting his way. Likes
to stay in the background and control things from there.
Pragmatist.

Delighted Mrs. Springsteen didn't limit her choices to the men in the forum. Says something about me that I did, so far. But I have not limited in my thoughts about Bono. Just haven't decided yet. No clear frontrunners there for me.

Back
Top Bottom