Pissed off Parents!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is wrong with people :shrug: What good is it to throw your kids over a fence so they get into a theme park? The kids get lost and get trampled on....it becomes a horrible experience for them and scars them emotionally for life....isn't Disneyland supposed to be the happiest place on earth? Ole Roy's got to be turning in his grave at this one! Sheesh!

At least they "sold out" rather than packing way too many people in.

I love the statement about how their holidays were ruined because they couldn't get in, as if Disneyland's the only thing at all worth doing in Hong Kong. :|

Carek1230 said:
What is wrong with people :shrug: What good is it to throw your kids over a fence so they get into a theme park?

It is good to put a fear into the little peckers now and then.

6682240.jpg

Carek1230 said:
What is wrong with people :shrug: What good is it to throw your kids over a fence so they get into a theme park? The kids get lost and get trampled on....it becomes a horrible experience for them and scars them emotionally for life....isn't Disneyland supposed to be the happiest place on earth? Ole Roy's got to be turning in his grave at this one! Sheesh!

I think you meant Ol' Walt...Roy's still kickin'....here's your prize!

thm-pie%20in%20face.jpg

Carek1230 said:

Disneyland has "sold out" on a number of occasions. (I don't know if it has ever occurred for California Adventure).

I'd want to know when the park was approaching capacity (i.e., 90% full). A crowded park is a lousy experience with children.

Back
Top Bottom