Perhaps if The Legal Authorities had listened to James Woods..9/11 ..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
would not have happned.
The Story-
In Aug of 2001 the actor James Wood was on a flight. He notice 4 conspiouous young gentlemen on the flight accross the aisle from him..
:eyebrow:
He suspected they were up to NO GOOD.:down:
Their behaviour was odd and they were figidty ect.

He alerted a flight attendant and the pilot:yes:
James Woods was correct.
2 of those passengers were of the 19 that flew the jets into WTC ..
1 month later the FBI contacted James Woods wanting to know all he knew and observed of these terrorists that were on a 'practice run' next to him.
Scary shit..

Diamond:huh: :adam: :cool:

Last edited:
that is some scary shit...you have the link to where you read this?

Nellie-
Wish I did.:|
I dont I only saw a few interviews of him on Larry King
and
Fox News.:| :adam:
DB9

I heard about it.

The thing is, I've flown many times, and each time there was somebody "odd" - whether it be they were getting intoxicated, or they were fidgety, or they got up to use the bathroom 395 times.

Remember, hindsight is 20/20.

James Woods should be discredited because he was one of the few Hollywood people who was openly critical of Clinton's role in Monicagate.

i'm a good traveller

anitram said:
or they got up to use the bathroom 395 times.

i ALWAYS get those people. they sit in the window seat and they get up every twenty seconds to go somewhere while you're sleeping. and you ask them if they want to switch with you, cos you have the aisle seat and it's easier to leave the aisle seat. but no, he refuses, and he sort of smells of b.o. so for 4 hours you do this and you're cranky cos you didn't sleep on the plane then you have to spend time with your grandma....:rant:

on the topic:

no, i didn't see that. that's very interesting though.

U2Bama said:
James Woods should be discredited because he was one of the few Hollywood people who was openly critical of Clinton's role in Monicagate.
Maybe James is ok w Clinton getting a Hummer
becuz
Brother Woods already owns a "Hummer"

db9:sexywink:

Thats right Bama

You got me;)
Maybe it was bcuz Brother Woods NEVER owned a "HUMMER"
and
Bill did?:sexywink:

DB9

just do a google search on 'james'+'woods'+'9/11'.

there are plenty of links there.

you know i live in Boston , diamond , so on september 1-8 , i did a lot of business stuff in downtown , center of the city , nor far from Logan airport ( from where planes started , i think ) so how many times i saw them ????????????

kobayashi said:
just do a google search on 'james'+'woods'+'9/11'.

there are plenty of links there.

But Kobe these were the same hijackers that were in ca-hoots w The Bush Admin. correct?
:sexywink: :huh: :sexywink: :help: :cool:

DB9:cool:

Me:Hey, I'm one of those people that always has to used the restroom! LOL. Kidding!....I'm kidding!

James Woods was against Clinton during the Monicagate fiasco? I did not know that. Ed, did you know that?

Ed McMahan: YES!!!!!!!!

Me: That's weird wild stuff.

Diamond....another story from Boston......

Diamond: I read your post regarding James Woods. he wasn't the only one on a flight that was frightened by others on the same flight. I have a close friend who was on the SAME flight from Boston taken exactly one week earlier....ALL OF THEM WERE ON IT! He said they made no attempts to conceal their identies ie: Middle Eastern wearing the Turbans. He said he was scared to death. He thought, also, that they were up to no good and could not wait to land. Of course, three of them were the actual highjackers that would take over the plane leaving Boston a week later. He's been interviewed by the FBI, etc. It's believed that it was a trial run for these guys.........I think because people couldn't even imagine such a thing as 9/11, that alot of folks didn't speak up about their fears about these men. You bet, now, no one will go unnoticed or reported. The sad thing is that some will now be victimized through interegation when they're innocent...but we can't take the chance...They're own set the presedence for what now we must do.

Back
Top Bottom