Pentagon Confirms It Sought To Build A 'Gay Bomb'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Here.

A Berkeley watchdog organization that tracks military spending said it uncovered a strange U.S. military proposal to create a hormone bomb that could purportedly turn enemy soldiers into homosexuals and make them more interested in sex than fighting.

Pentagon officials on Friday confirmed to CBS 5 that military leaders had considered, and then subsquently rejected, building the so-called "Gay Bomb."

I don't even have words.

Holy freaking crap .:huh: And more of my tax dollars were gonna be used for this? :no:

Maybe we can get one of these and drop it on the pentagon :wink:

It would never have worked. They tried giving hormones to homosexuals decades ago to try and make them straight, but it never worked. That's partly why homosexuality was declassified as a mental illness in the 1970s.

This just proves these people (the military leaders) are a bunch of morons. Why do we count on them for anything? :rolleyes:

Imagine how much suffering could have been prevented if they'd dropped one of those at the Vatican this afternoon :ohmy:

The article says the proposal occured in 1994, I wonder when they "rejected" it.

phillyfan26 said:
The article says the proposal occured in 1994,

the defense department has done some wide ranging testing over the years

gay bombs in the 90s

and LSD, hallucinogenics in the 60s

and they did use enlisted men for these experiments

how do you think we got Jeff Gagon

malecorpsxx.jpg

90s test subject

and
normal_victory_bush_bong.jpg

60s test subject

Last edited:
wonkette.com

As if further proof was needed that the military was taking most of its strategic cues from shitty ’80s comedies and possibly Electric Six songs, Air Force records recently uncovered by Berkeley’s Sunshine Project reveal the existence of a project dedicated to developing a weapon that will turn our enemies gay, and irresistible.

“The Ohio Air Force lab proposed that a bomb be developed that contained a chemical that would cause enemy soliders to become gay, and to have their units break down because all their soldiers became irresistably attractive to one another,” Hammond said after reviwing the documents.

A modern-day Manhattan Project, if a slightly-smaller scale. The Chelsea Project, perhaps.

"Grandpa what was the war like?"

"It was horrible, first we're sitting there in the trenches and then BOOM! Suddenly I begin noticing how good my C.O. smells and everybody around me starts caring alot about how there hair is done. It was bad out there Timmy, real real bad"

"Wow that sounds real horrible."

" It was like John Water's dream out there kid. Blood, carnage, and lots of kissing."

Last edited:
martha said:
I went and saw that movie in the theaters when it came out. I thought the construction worker was a fox.

did you know they were, um, a little bit "festive" even back then?

Back
Top Bottom