Peaceful Protest and Rally (various cities in the United States)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieSG

Refugee
everyone who is a pacifist should really attend! everyone who would like to avoid attacking poor innocent children in IRAQ should attend! everyone hating the hawkish stand of the present government, should attend!

I will be finding a nice grassy knoll, here in the city (San Francisco)to bite into an invention of the Earl,

following church, the rallies taking place sunday...

:) then, one way, or another, i will be praying for PEACE!

so, are you going to go? bring a sign, preach a slogan?

:wave: have fun! that's what i say, appreciate the beautiful day...ah, nostalgia for the days before terrorists blew up our pretty buildings...i :heart: new york

follower, i would really like to answer your question. i would really like to explain the confusion that does take place when one is subjugated to multiple religions, when friends join the Catholic church and the congregation gets sprinkled with Holy water. can we say "lack of confessionals in the local protestant church"? can people in other, catholic, and portuguese countries leave their noses out of other peoples troubles? obviously, you have not seen very many Nicholas Cage movies, or even any Tom Cruise movies! do you want a horse in your front yard?? LOL! maybe Sicy WILL answer this one? i don't know, it's all a terrible muddle, and you, dear "follower" of Chris the spanisheyes are just too, too far away to really appreciate the corruption so evident in our local and nationwide parishes! so fuck off! (pardon my four-letter expletive not-deleted, i actually have no PERSONAL relationship with Nick, no i have a friend who's lover goes to Copalla parties and fishes off the coast of California...and i couldn't say HOW many times i have missed dear Nick in the dark alley ways of North beach, trying to find Toscas, or trying to buy music in used record stores...i am so SORRY, follower, you do not UNDERSTAND the real problem here! Ciao!

tn_07_04A.JPG

DebbieSG said:
follower, i would really like to answer your question. i would really like to explain the confusion that does take place when one is subjugated to multiple religions, when friends join the Catholic church and the congregation gets sprinkled with Holy water. can we say "lack of confessionals in the local protestant church"? can people in other, catholic, and portuguese countries leave their noses out of other peoples troubles? obviously, you have not seen very many Nicholas Cage movies, or even any Tom Cruise movies! do you want a horse in your front yard?? LOL! maybe Sicy WILL answer this one? i don't know, it's all a terrible muddle, and you, dear "follower" of Chris the spanisheyes are just too, too far away to really appreciate the corruption so evident in our local and nationwide parishes! so fuck off! (pardon my four-letter expletive not-deleted, i actually have no PERSONAL relationship with Nick, no i have a friend who's lover goes to Copalla parties and fishes off the coast of California...and i couldn't say HOW many times i have missed dear Nick in the dark alley ways of North beach, trying to find Toscas, or trying to buy music in used record stores...i am so SORRY, follower, you do not UNDERSTAND the real problem here! Ciao!

I'm sorry Debbie but this post was TOTALLY uncalled for. You will not tell other respectable members of this forum to fuck off.

And I do not appreciate being mentioned in a post like this. It's obvious you are not joking.

Consider this a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom