Ongoing Mass Shootings Thread pt 2 - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-16-2016, 04:02 PM   #221
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
It's good news what, for your agenda?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
But he's not.


reading your posts, I have come to appreciate you are a thinking person.


let's review, his father said he saw two men kissing in public and it repulsed him. We have co-workers saying he made anti-gay remarks. We have people saying he had been to the club before, so not random choice of location.


Now, we have this FBI putting on the record, 'no evidence' of gay targeting??

whose agenda?? not mine. This administration is all in for Hillary, they want no fractioning of the coalition of blacks, gays and Muslim Americans. Trump is not anti-Muslin, he is anti bringing in 100,000 people from Syria, Iraq that will have ISIS supporters in the mix. Some gays are voting for Trump because they know extreme Muslims will kill them and Hillary the Globalist will let them in. I have quite a few Muslim friends, most for them are Persian, Iranian, many are voting for Trump.
__________________

deep is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 04:30 PM   #222
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,453
Local Time: 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep View Post
reading your posts, I have come to appreciate you are a thinking person.





let's review, his father said he saw two men kissing in public and it repulsed him. We have co-workers saying he made anti-gay remarks. We have people saying he had been to the club before, so not random choice of location.





Now, we have this FBI putting on the record, 'no evidence' of gay targeting??



whose agenda?? not mine. This administration is all in for Hillary, they want no fractioning of the coalition of blacks, gays and Muslim Americans. Trump is not anti-Muslin, he is anti bringing in 100,000 people from Syria, Iraq that will have ISIS supporters in the mix. Some gays are voting for Trump because they know extreme Muslims will kill them and Hillary the Globalist will let them in. I have quite a few Muslim friends, most for them are Persian, Iranian, many are voting for Trump.

Just to start off here, you've entirely missed the point. What "good news" have you shared with us? Is it really "good news" that he was or wasn't targeting gay people at a gay club? Regardless of the fact that I entirely disagree, why is that good news? It's lateral news, at best. It doesn't change anything.

All suggestions/facts point towards the idea that the killer was conflicted with his own sexuality and increasingly extremist religious views. And, a desire to seek retribution against Hispanics. This was a crime against the LGBT community, and there's nothing to suggest the pulse location was arbitrary. It's not good news that the FBI suggests otherwise, and it's even worse when media takes their report out of context and bends words. That's a right wing/conservative pipe dream to say that it was a random choice and that this wasn't a hate crime. Of course it's a fucking hate crime.
__________________

LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 07-16-2016, 04:39 PM   #223
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 11:26 PM
to begin, the 'good news' part was sarcasm

the rest is my belief that is was a hate crime against gays, the gay community by a person that was influenced by the extreme Muslim bias against gays, the same bias that has some Muslims throwing people off buildings and hacking them to death. this FBI is not right wing, with the Hillary email cover up and white wash they proved they are a tool of this Administration's agenda.
I believe this is a similar white washing of the event to soften what they perceive could be more anti-Muslim bias that could take support from some gay Americans and the people that support them to the Trump ticket.
deep is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 04:51 PM   #224
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,453
Local Time: 03:26 AM
Apologies to both you and Diemen then, on the sarcasm thing.

However, you must remember that there's still a good portion of the right wing that doesn't want this to be a hate crime because they don't want to be forced to sympathize with Hispanics or more importantly gays.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 07-16-2016, 05:00 PM   #225
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,601
Local Time: 11:26 PM
Fuck the right wing and anyone else with an agenda that wants to manipulate events to their purpose.
A thing is just a thing and we all need to keep our bias' in check if we want to see and understand the world as it is.
deep is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 07:47 PM   #226
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,192
Local Time: 02:26 AM
Deep isn't a racist. Look at all the black friends he has
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 11:29 AM   #227
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,192
Local Time: 02:26 AM
BREAKING: Seven Baton Rouge officers shot, at least three dead, source tells CNN
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 11:39 AM   #228
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,052
Local Time: 02:26 AM
This isn't going to stop any time soon.
Hewson is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #229
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,720
Local Time: 01:26 AM
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 11:47 AM   #230
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,192
Local Time: 02:26 AM
I'm sure the Republican National Convention starting this week will help build a few bridges.

Oh, wait, I meant burn some more bridges. Burn the fuck out or them. Twice. Then build them back and burn them again.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 12:00 PM   #231
Refugee
 
Bluer White's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Maine
Posts: 2,183
Local Time: 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
I'm sure the Republican National Convention starting this week will help build a few bridges.

Oh, wait, I meant burn some more bridges. Burn the fuck out or them. Twice. Then build them back and burn them again.
That didn't take you long

Bluer White is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 12:55 PM   #232
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,828
Local Time: 02:26 AM
geeeeez

in either Dallas or BR previously it seems there was a break in a pawnshop were the suspects stole guns, purpose to kill police. So they had this actionable intelligence that something might happen to police before Dallas (I think).
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 01:15 PM   #233
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,192
Local Time: 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
That didn't take you long

Well I'm sure a convention headlined by a racist and sponsored by the NRA, an organization willing to provide aide and support to terrorists over reasonable gun control, will help heal a nation divided by racial strife and gun violence.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #234
Babyface
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 7
Local Time: 02:26 AM
African-Americans should be exempt from being policed by these privileged white cops. Anytime a white cop encounters an African-American they should have to call an African-American officer to take over. And if a white cop finds himself in a violent encounter with an African-American they should be prohibited from engaging until African-American officers arrive as back up, EVEN if the white cop is being shot at. His training should allow him to hide at wait for back-up instead of firing back. That would avoid all these racist police shootings.
Yum9035 is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 01:23 PM   #235
ONE
love, blood, life
 
digitize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York / Dallas / Austin
Posts: 14,076
Local Time: 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yum9035 View Post
African-Americans should be exempt from being policed by these privileged white cops. Anytime a white cop encounters an African-American they should have to call an African-American officer to take over. And if a white cop finds himself in a violent encounter with an African-American they should be prohibited from engaging until African-American officers arrive as back up, EVEN if the white cop is being shot at. His training should allow him to hide at wait for back-up instead of firing back. That would avoid all these racist police shootings.

This is obviously sarcastic, but I certainly do think that an increased presence of Black officers could do a lot of good.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
digitize is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 02:36 PM   #236
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,467
Local Time: 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yum9035 View Post
African-Americans should be exempt from being policed by these privileged white cops. Anytime a white cop encounters an African-American they should have to call an African-American officer to take over. And if a white cop finds himself in a violent encounter with an African-American they should be prohibited from engaging until African-American officers arrive as back up, EVEN if the white cop is being shot at. His training should allow him to hide at wait for back-up instead of firing back. That would avoid all these racist police shootings.



Finally, someone with a solution.
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 02:57 PM   #237
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,648
Local Time: 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitize View Post
This is obviously sarcastic, but I certainly do think that an increased presence of Black officers could do a lot of good.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Since the idea was introduced to me, I'm ever more in favor of smaller police beats based on their home address.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 03:09 PM   #238
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 33,467
Local Time: 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Since the idea was introduced to me, I'm ever more in favor of smaller police beats based on their home address.


Good luck finding a police officer who can afford to live in Washington DC. Or San Francisco. Or ...
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 03:14 PM   #239
Babyface
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 7
Local Time: 02:26 AM
Exactly. I'm not being sarcastic either.

Due to this country's history of slavery and systematic racism against African-Americans by angry white republicans, I strongly believe that African-Americans shouldn't be policed by this racist white system. Due to all these racist shootings and situations where African-Americans have been harassed and discriminated against by these white cops, laws should be passed prohibiting white police from detaining, arresting, and generally dealing with African-Americans without a officer-of-color being present. African-Americans have been victimized by this racist system and are often forced into situations where they commit crimes at a disproportionate rate. Given their terrible track record, If a white cop responds to a violent crime, such as an armed robbery, and the suspect is an African-American, the white cop can't be trusted to respond with a reasonable level of force and should therefore not engage. Remember, the minority "suspect" is a victim of systematic racism.

Furthermore, African-Americans should be compensated for all they've had to endure in this country. Police should be required to use more discretion in dealing with African-Americans and they should be more lenient in regards to certain petty "crimes", especially when a white person is the supposed "victim." African-Americans have been victimized by this racist white system for 100s of years so some "payback" might be in order.

African-Americans also deserve financial compensation for all they've endured. I'm all for tax breaks and other entitlements for minority groups. White privilege is a reality and these racist white right wingers and Trump supporters need to pay up.
Yum9035 is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 03:58 PM   #240
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,648
Local Time: 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Good luck finding a police officer who can afford to live in Washington DC. Or San Francisco. Or ...
They certainly manage somehow. At least in LA which is just as bad cost of living.
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×