ongoing mass shootings thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make less soft targets. Have armed security.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

south-park-season-19-finale.jpg

I'm now extremely curious about whether or not you are just Iron Horse, making multiple accounts where he doesn't listen to anybody.

I'm not Iron Horse. I don't start threads and disappear. BEAL asked what do we do now?

I replied to arm more security guards Now cost is a concern. Or I'm just not listening? Not taking any advice from you PhilsFan

Looks like Obama will try to introduce new measures, specifically the gun show loophole, which I'm not sure can really be fixed. It's the private sale of weapons that I think is what this loophole consists of.

Either way, expect major uproar and major increase in gun sales to start 2016.

Oh, FFS :rolleyes:.

Course, considering this is the same guy who thinks showing how to make bacon with a machine gun makes him some sort of tough, macho badass, I shouldn't be surprised.

LOL at the "thoughts and prayers" picture, too. I seriously hope this plan of Obama's does go forward. I too am all for him giving the NRA and these anti-gun control nuts some hell at long last.

At the end of the day, Obama will be viewed as a president who left behind an economic boom and a country much better off than when he came into office. And Ted Cruz is a man who will never be president. Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom