One more > for Family Values???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:
you know what i'm struck by?

Craig didn't do anything wrong. legally. it seems like he was nailed by a way overeager cop. there was toe-tapping, but there were no words exchanged, and certainly no sex proposition let alone indecent exposure or (gasp) an actual blow job.

i have a hard time understanding this too. i'm sure we've all received much more direct advances than what he did elsewhere. especially public places like a bar.

unico said:

i have a hard time understanding this too. i'm sure we've all received much more direct advances than what he did elsewhere. especially public places like a bar.

You guys conveniently forget that "Senator Wide Stance" leered at the cop for 2 minutes thru the cracks in the stall door, before entering the neighboring stall, he was cruising.

In your haste for pro love for homosexuality, you consistently omit this fact.

At the gym this morning after my work out I used the bathroom.
I'm a large fellow 6 ft 4".
While sitting on the throne, preparing to unleash a rather large "John Kerry" into the cabode, i realized that normal behavior is that you want to keep your feet as close to the center as possible. It is very difficult to do a "wide stance" as the Senator alleged.

And having a fellow spy on me for 2 minutes and then having that same fellow move into the next stall, tap a his foot distinctly 3 times, inch is right over to mine, and then reach under the divider a cpl of times, would be considered an invasion of privacy and if that were to happen to me at the gym while on the throne in the midst of expelling my "John Kerry", I would hurriedly wipe my "Ted Kennedy" and report the fiend.

Are we clear my deviant sympathizers?

Thanks,

dbs

Are men who make unwanted leering advances towards women deviants? So much of that is far worse than "leering" through a bathroom stall. How about grabbing breasts and butts, for starters? Honking and yelling at them from a car?

"pro love for homosexuality"? Unbelievable.

diamond said:

You guys conveniently forget that "Senator Wide Stance" leered at the cop for 2 minutes thru the cracks in the stall door, before entering the neighboring stall, he was cruising.

While sitting on the throne, preparing to unleash a rather large "John Kerry" into the cabode, i realized that normal behavior is that you want to keep your feet as close to the center as possible. It is very difficult to do a "wide stance" as the Senator alleged.

And having a fellow spy on me for 2 minutes and then having that same fellow move into the next stall, tap a his foot distinctly 3 times, inch is right over to mine, and then reach under the divider a cpl of times, would be considered an invasion of privacy and if that were to happen to me at the gym while on the throne in the midst of expelling my "John Kerry", I would hurriedly wipe my "Ted Kennedy" and report the fiend.

Thanks,

dbs

:barf:

diamond said:

Thanks,

dbs

for chrissakes.

everyone thinks he WAS cruising, but that doesn't mean he broke ANY laws.

before my gym almost killed me, i had a moment where a man in a shower opposite mine had the shower curtain halfway open. he was all soapy and seeming to take a long time getting himself clean. i "read" this as a possible come-on, since we were the only ones back there, but i obviously wasn't interested, so i finished, dried off, and got changed and went home.

now i don't KNOW that he was cruising. why? because he didn't SAY anything to me. he didn't wave an erect penis in my face nor did he start to masturbate with the shower curtain open. i can ASSUME he was cruising, but if i were mistaken, it would be horribly embarassing for all, and we all know what happens when you ASSUME.

hence, Craig did not break any laws. they two men didn't even speak.

i am speaking in legal terms here. i think he was, indeed, cruising for a blow job. but that doesn't mean, in this instance, that he actually broke a law. this has nothing to do with a love for or hatred of homosexuality. we are talking about LAWS. and i am not totally comfortable with you labling this activity "homosexual" -- since, as we know, the Senator has confirmed for us all that he is "not gay."

and please stop throwing around the word "deviant." you don't even know what it means.

(ps -- large shits are manly, that was hot!)

MrsSpringsteen said:
Are men who make unwanted leering advances towards women deviants? So much of that is far worse than "leering" through a bathroom stall. How about grabbing breasts and butts, for starters? Honking and yelling at them from a car?

no, see, that's fine because there's a vagina involved.

(who's the avatar cutie?)

also, if you saw someone "spying" on you for 2 minutes as you unleashed a barrage of "Mitt Romneys" into the water, wouldn't you wipe and get up and leave if you were uncomfortable?

Irvine511 said:

no, see, that's fine because there's a vagina involved.

(who's the avatar cutie?)

Yes of course, absolutely. All hetero leering by men is perfectly acceptable in the eyes of some, and never disrespectful or deviant. Maybe even divinely inspired, who knows?

It's Mike Lowell, Sox third baseman. And he's mine :wink:

Irvine511 said:
also, if you saw someone "spying" on you for 2 minutes as you unleashed a cpl of turds, wouldn't you wipe and get up and leave if you were uncomfortable?

Not if I were law enforcement working vice silly man.

dbs

diamond said:

Thanks,

dbs
Try reading the thread. I'm sick of this.

You're missing the ENTIRE point.

diamond said:

The rest of the post is crazy, but this just made me laugh out loud in a full computer lab. :lol:

MrsSpringsteen said:

Yes of course, absolutely. All hetero leering by men is perfectly acceptable in the eyes of some.....?

:

Not true, it's harrassment.
Unless you're a Democrat male supportive of women's issues.

Ask Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broderick and Bob Packwood.

dbs

diamond said:

Not true, it's harrassment.
Unless you're a Democrat male supportive of women's issues.

Ask Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broderick and Bob Packwood.

dbs

but there's totally lots of vagina in there.

so it's all good.

:up:

MrsSpringsteen said:

:yes: And it's not "deviant", it's harassment. And of course as we all know, straight Republican males NEVER sexually harass women.

No it is clearly deviant, and that's why it is harrassment.
I feel like I'm chatting with 6 years olds this morning, dis honest ones at that.

dbs

diamond said:

Thanks,

dbs

wow man. wow.
usually in prostitution stings (don't ask) they have to get the person to clearly say they want to or are going to pay for sex, or even offer payment. this has to be very clear. even touching/undressing is allowed. but the person has to say they will pay for favors for a law to be broken. i know this wasn't a prostitution sting. so i don't get what law he broke with his wide stance.

diamond said:

No it is clearly deviant, and that's why it is harrassment.
I feel like I'm chatting with 6 years olds this morning, dis honest ones at that.

dbs

Here we go.

Can you PLEASE address the issues I've brought up with you probably almost 10 times so far in this thread?

Irvine511 said:

do you find it easier to mock fags than striaght men?

Nope, have I ever gave Bill Clinton a break?
And being married to that woman, most males in America empathise with his predicament, but do not excuse his deviancy.

That's why he was impeached and dis barred as a lawyer.
Remember?

dbs

[q]Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?
By Bruce Heffernan
July 6, 2005 | Issue 41•27

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything—I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my cock.

Take last Sunday, for instance, when I casually struck up a conversation with this guy in the health-club locker room. Nothing fruity, just a couple of fellas talking about their workout routines while enjoying a nice hot shower. The guy looked like a real man's man, too—big biceps, meaty thighs, thick neck. He didn't seem the least bit gay. At least not until he started sucking my cock, that is.

Where does this queer get the nerve to suck my cock? Did I look gay to him? Was I wearing a pink feather boa without realizing it? I don't recall the phrase, "Suck my cock" entering the conversation, and I don't have a sign around my neck that reads, "Please, You Homosexuals, Suck My Cock."

I've got nothing against homosexuals. Let them be free to do their gay thing in peace, I say. But when they start sucking my cock, I've got a real problem.

Then there was the time I was hiking through the woods and came across a rugged-looking, blond-haired man in his early 30s. He seemed straight enough to me while we were bathing in that mountain stream, but, before you know it, he's sucking my cock!

What is it with these homos? Can't they control their sexual urges? Aren't there enough gay cocks out there for them to suck on without them having to target normal people like me?

Believe me, I have no interest in getting my cock sucked by some queer. But try telling that to the guy at the beach club. Or the one at the video store. Or the one who catered my wedding. Or any of the countless other homos who've come on to me recently. All of them sucked my cock, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fantastic boots?

It screws with your head at other times, too. Every time a man passes me on the street, I'm afraid he's going to grab me and drag me off to some bathroom to suck my cock. I've even started to visualize these repulsive cock-sucking episodes during the healthy, heterosexual marital relations I enjoy with my wife—even some that haven't actually happened, like the sweaty, post-game locker-room tryst with Vancouver Canucks forward Mark Messier that I can't seem to stop thinking about.

Things could be worse, I suppose. It could be women trying to suck my cock, which would be adultery and would make me feel tremendously guilty. As it is, I'm just angry and sickened. But, believe me, that's enough. I don't know what makes these homosexuals mistake me for a guy who wants his cock sucked, and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just wish there were some way to get them to stop.

I've tried all sorts of things, but it's all been to no avail. A few months back, I started wearing an intimidating-looking black leather thong with menacing metal studs in the hopes that it would frighten those faggots off, but it didn't work. In fact, it only seemed to encourage them. Then, I really started getting rough, slapping them around whenever they were sucking my cock, but that failed, too. Even pulling out of their mouths just before ejaculation and shooting sperm all over their face, chest, and hair seemed to have no effect. What do I have to do to get the message across to these swishes?

I swear, if these homosexuals don't take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I'm going to have to resort to drastic measures—like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can't get much more direct than that.[/q]

Back
Top Bottom