OJ: "IF I did it, here's how"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butterscotch

War Child
So now he's writing a book and giving a TV interview explaining how he would have done it if he did it :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061115/ap_on_en_tv/simpson_interview

O.J. Simpson to discuss killings Wed Nov 15, 8:18 AM ET

LOS ANGELES - In a new TV interview and book, O.J. Simpson discusses how he would have committed the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend "if I did it."

The two-part television interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29 on Fox, the TV network said Tuesday.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

"This is an interview that no one thought would ever happen. Its the definitive last chapter in the Trial of the Century," Mike Darnell, executive vice president of alternative programming for Fox, said in a statement.

The interview, conducted with book publisher Judith Regan, will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed," the network said.

The book is published by ReganBooks, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers run by Regan.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not returned Tuesday night.

I guess he is trying to recoup money from all he spent to keep him self out of jail. Personaly I think he did it.

This is the closest we'll ever get to a confession. It's disturbing to me because it seems like he's bragging about it, and of course secretly gloating he got away with murder, but he still can't avoid the thrill of the attention he'd get for telling his story. So this is how he's managing to do that without an outright confession.

martha said:
And people will buy the book.

Well that's the thing. He clearly has no class and I expect no better out of him but the $$ he's making per his contract here suggests they expect at least decent sales. That's the most disturbing thing.

martha said:

But doesn't the Goldman family get a hefty percentage of anything he makes? Do I remember that correctly?

I think they've received next to nothing all these years, despite him continuing to make money.

I'm sure he's already figured out how to get around the court order in this instance too.

:|

it was only a matter of time before he would do something like this. his kids must be proud:|

I'm sure a lawyer would have stopped him if this could get him in trouble, but really, it's ridiculous that he can publish this and NOT get in trouble.

martha said:

But doesn't the Goldman family get a hefty percentage of anything he makes? Do I remember that correctly?

My understanding is that his NFL pension is untouchable (~$25000 per month) and Florida law protects his home from being seized. But yeah, he does still owe $33.5 million to the Goldmans from the civil suit, and the Goldmans have taken him to court to try to force him to pay up.

Last edited:
This really just prooves that he did do it, leave it alone and if you really didn't do it, try to go find the damn killer and stop being such an ass by saying here's how i would of done it!

this is disturbing

martha said:

They only have a judgment against him for the money. Which doesn't actually translate into them receiving anything.

yeah, I don't think they're receiving anything. I heard they're not in a legal battle, or about to start one, where they're trying to gain control of his image and name. :eyebrow:

Putrid. Disgusting. Vile. And those are the nicer things I can say about this soul-less sack of meat. :grumpy:

I tend to agree with the comment made by one of my co-workers today: She said if she saw anyone actually buying the book she would have to concentrate intently on not punching them right in the face for their ignorance. :tsk:

Pathetic that he's able to make one red cent from butchering two people, but that's America sometimes. :slant:

If I HAD intended to post a reply to this post this is exactly how I'd do it:

1. I'd sit by my computer with my cup of coffee and turn it on.

2. I'd log into this website and the FYM board.

3. I'd turn on my speakers and listen to my favorite oldies internet radio station.

4. I'd think very carefully about what I want to say to express my utter disgust and contempt for a cold-hearted killer who thinks nothing of making money off the murders he committed.

5. I'd marvel at the criminal genius of this man who is actually confessing to the crimes however he can't legally be touched because of double-jeapordy.

6. I'd ask you a question - is he the stupidest man on earth.....of perhaps the CLEVEREST!

As I said, I'd do all of the above if I HAD intended to post a reply about this....but I don't intend to, so I won't.

Have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom