Obama General Discussion, vol. 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
financeguy said:
Well, considering that white voters are essentially financing black voters inability and/or unwillingness to get jobs, it's not necessarily an entirely unreasonable point for the Romney campaign to make.

You're good at this caricature thing.

You're good at this caricature thing.

I suppose that it's preferable that the black unemployment rate remains at approximately double the white unemployment rate for the rest of human history in the US.

I suppose that anyone that comes up with a plan to improve the differential, still less draws attention to it, is engaging in caricaturing, stereotyping and even worse.

I am in favour of addressing the unacceptably high level of black American unemployment - and the only thing that will do so, in the long run, is private sector entrepreneurialism and capitalism.

Our side deal in facts. Yours in appeals to emotionalism. That's the stark difference between the left and the right - your side deals in a culture of complaint, ours in solutions.

ted_20111005.png

Interesting how skin color relates to how lazy you are

Really, most of the problems that afflict the African-American community can be reduced to simple laziness, sho' 'nuff.

What about LBJ's testimomy to numerous witnesses that it was oil money and CIA?

What about Jackie's testimony?

You wanna talk about that, compadre?

No, of course you don't because all you want to talk about is Nixon and Watergate and southern strategy and all that crap.

Yeah Nixon, the big fucking devil of US politics.

Seriously, grow up. Grow the fuck up.

I am drunk all of the time. I think I handle my alcohol pretty well on here. It only gets bad when I am rushing a post on my phone.

The point being: get on my level, FG. We Irish need to stick together! (wink smilie because I am an Irish American and not actually Irish)

PhilsFan said:
I am drunk all of the time. I think I handle my alcohol pretty well on here. It only gets bad when I am rushing a post on my phone.

Do you tell your black friends that theyd do better if they had a swift smack on the bottom when you drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom