O Canada, We Want to Move to Thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I'm shit because of my views.

Right, Nicholas, you were right. Why didn't I listen to you? There's nothing for me here.

I'll talk to you sometime by e-mail.

I would love that proof. I'll talk to you later.

I'll try to find proof that Americans hate, despise and put down Canadians. We'll see if I can find any. There's always one or two idiots.

This boggles my mind. Because there are a few twits in Canada who put Americans down, suddenly the entire country all hates America, too? Wow. Propoganda in action, right before our very eyes.

Why would no one listen to me when I suggested going for a beer?

contradictory quote of the day:

I've discovered that the more you try fighting them, the worse the condition gets.

Me and U2traveller were simply posting - it's the neighbourhood bullies from the big bad U2 site that entered this thread to start a fight. hehe.

U2Traveller said:
I would love that proof. I'll talk to you later.

I'll try to find proof that Americans hate, despise and put down Canadians. We'll see if I can find any. There's always one or two idiots.

You're going to look for Americans that "hate, despise and put down Canadians?" Just look in the mirror.

Michael Griffiths said:
This boggles my mind. Because there are a few twits in Canada who put Americans down, suddenly the entire country all hates America, too? Wow. Propoganda in action, right before our very eyes.

Why would no one listen to me when I suggested going for a beer?

'cause I don't like beer. :( But I'll drink just about anything else, if the offer's still open! :wink:

U2Traveller said:

No. I won't let bitterness seep in despite the nice news I've heard.

Umm....delusional too. Very good.

And why have you still not answered my question to you of a few pages ago?

Okay, this thread is dead to me.
U2traveller, just e mail anytime and I'll show you some problems we have with some of our government officials.

I will never hate Canada, nor the United States, nor will I ever hate the people that I lost my temper and called fools and argued with. It's not in my nature to hate. I only wish I was able to communicate my thoughts to some of the people here, but it just didn't work out.

Anyway, I leave with apologies, once again, to whomever I made upset or spoke to unwittingly with anger, but I hope you all have good lives and are content.

Nicholas

zoou2@hotmail.com

disco2blue said:
Okay, this thread is dead to me.
U2traveller, just e mail anytime and I'll show you some problems we have with some of our government officials.

I will never hate Canada, nor the United States, nor will I ever hate the people that I lost my temper and called fools and argued with. It's not in my nature to hate. I only wish I was able to communicate my thoughts to some of the people here, but it just didn't work out.

Anyway, I leave with apologies, once again, to whomever I made upset or spoke to unwittingly with anger, but I hope you all have good lives and are content.

Nicholas

zoou2@hotmail.com

I agree with you completely Nicholas. You're a great person. I like to see love at the end of this thread, the last thing I see before I leave for the day.

You said that you don't hate, it's not in your nature, and I believe you. You've proved it. I don't hate either and that's why it absolutely insults me, assaults me when others hate me and let hate fill their soul.

I am not a hateful person. It is not in MY nature, either.

I prefer people like you, Nicholas, no matter who they are and where they live. I will always be friends with them. In fact, frankly, I can ONLY be friends with people who don't hate because it's so against my nature to do so. Honestly, I have no friends who hold hate and bitterness in their souls and treat others badly.

Last edited:
U2Traveller said:

Go back and look at some of your posts. I think the reasonable person would be confused by this statement and some of the things you have said elsewhere.

U2Traveller said:

You said that you don't hate, it's not in your nature, and I believe you. You've proved it. I don't hate either and that's why it absolutely insults me, assaults me when others hate me and let hate fill their soul.

I prefer people like you, Nicholas, no matter who they are and where they live. I will always be friends with them. In fact, frankly, I can ONLY be friends with people who don't hate because it's so against my nature to do so. Honestly, I have no friends who hold hate and bitterness in their souls and treat others badly.
You know, I would like to think we can all attest to this. Perhaps we aren't all so different, after all?

*rushes off to play 'One'*

PS. Is 'Are You Gonna Wait Forever' not the best tune in years?! Can't get that chorus out of my head...and those drums! And Edge!

Michael Griffiths said:

You don't like beer! Okay, forget all I said about extending the olive branch. Cleary Americans are just too different.

(I'm joking! :wink: )

I know! I know! I should be shot! But I'll drink anything else!! Please let me come to the party. Please please please.:sad: :sad:

:wink:

I just want you all to know that I AM Bono's friend. I hope you are all proud of yourselves! As for disco, you remind me a lot of Bono, actually.:) That's quite a compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom