Norman, Hilary and Media Silence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey,

let's stay on topic

this could actually cost some people their lives

this involves some woman that thinks she is entitled to be the leader of the free world, :huh:

thinking about it

Hillary is about as unAmerican as one can be

everyone knows women get to the top by sleeping their way there

and she even cheated there
she let others do her dirty work:yes:

deep said:
thinking about it

Hillary is about as unAmerican as one can be

everyone knows women get to the top by sleeping their way there

and she even cheated there
she let others do her dirty work:yes:

And that's why she's unelectable.

Talk to me on Nov 10th 2008.

dbs

diamond said:
And that's why she's unelectable.

Your sexist attitude towards Hilary is ridiculous. You don't like her because she's a Democrat. If she were a Republican who was against same-sex marriage and pro-War in Iraq, you'd adore her.

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

phillyfan26 said:

Your sexist attitude towards Hilary is ridiculous. You don't like her because she's a Democrat. If she were a Republican who was against same-sex marriage and pro-War in Iraq, you'd adore her.

Yes, that's pretty much it. She'd also have to be meek and mild and subservient and not dress like a skank.

Vincent Vega said:
^So if she did the "sleeping up" herself she would've been electable?

Absolutely not.
That many of you are missing the broader message, I will try and break it down here:

Your average American sees Hilary as an enabler of a philanderer, but many of you give her a pass because she promlugates your agenda, but that doesn't correllate with fairminded Americans who will ultimately decide if she's elected or not. She actually does women a disservice by being an enabler-which most Americans get, you guys don't.

Futhurmore because a dozen of you or more feel cozy here on a message board being left minded syocphants doesn't accurately respresent America; you're in for a rude awakening.

That some of you will attempt to call me a hypocrite because of my past conduct, bear in mind 2 things:

1-I have never sought public office, and never plan to.
2-What's in my past, is my past and ppl do change, the Clintons don't seemed to have, they look/act like they're power hungry and act like they're entitled to the office- ask Obama.

It's not going to happen,
William The Impeached,
the disbarred Attorney from Arkansas
with angry wife in tow will not be running the country in 2009, mark my words.

I propose that we ajourn until Nov 10th 2008, after you all of you come out your therapists' offices, being much better suited to deal with the new realty then.

Thank you,

dbs

Last edited:
diamond said:
Absolutely not.
That many of you are missing the broader message, I will try and break it down here:

Your average American sees Hilary as an enabler of a philanderer, but many of you give her a pass because she promlugates your agenda, but that doesn't correllate with fairminded Americans who will ultimately decide if she's elected or not. She actually does women a disservice by being an enabler-which most Americans get, you guys don't.

Futhurmore because a dozen of you or more feel cozy here on a message board being left minded syocphants doesn't accurately respresent America; you're in for a rude awakening.

That some of you will attempt to call me a hypocrite because of my past conduct, bear in mind 2 things:

1-I have never sought public office, and never plan to.
2-What's in my past, is my past and ppl do change, the Clintons don't seemed to have, they look/act like they're power hungry and act like they're entitled to the office- ask Obama.

It's not going to happen,
William The Impeached,
the disbarred Attorney from Arkansas
with angry wife in tow will not be running the country in 2009, mark my words.

I propose that we ajourn until Nov 10th 2008, after you all of you come out your therapists' offices, being much better suited to deal with the new realty then.

Thank you,

dbs

:huh:

Again, read my above post. You don't like her cause she's a democrat. Everything about Bill, and your sexist taunts of her "insults" to women, are childish and miss the mark. They are inaccurate, irrelevant, and, most of all, a lie.

You give bigots like Fred Dalton Thompson and totalitarians like Rudy Giuliani a pass because they "promluguate your agenda." I get a hint of, you guessed it, HYPOCRISY, in that statement.

And that post was littered with insults to members here. Goes under BVS's statements responding to your transparent "I'm insulted" statements.

phillyfan26 said:

:huh:

Again, read my above post. You don't like her cause she's a democrat..

Wrong again
I could almost live w Obama.

I don't like her character, what she's enabled and who she's protected to advance her agenda.

Come back after the 2008 election or perhaps when you're old enough to vote.

dbs

diamond said:
Wrong again
I could almost live w Obama.

I don't like her character, what she's enabled and who she's protected to advance her agenda.

But almost every one of your claims against her is completely unsubstantiated.

Come back after the 2008 election or perhaps when you're old enough to vote.

dbs

I'm sorry, but what does that even mean? I have no idea what you are trying to say. What does coming back after the 2008 election have to do with anything?

And what does my age have to do with the discussion either? :huh:

Irvine511 said:
^ boy, everyone's really getting a rise out of you, aren't they?

Hey, I learn a new word from diamond every day: imbeciles, sycophants... they don't make sense in their context, and just reflect on the poster, but still, you don't learn that kind of language in your English courses in school, do you?

Hillary is a total disaster. I mean here's a Christian woman who found it in her to forgive her husband's transgressions...maybe for the sake of preserving the marriage, maybe for her child, maybe because she thought they still made a lovely pair, maybe it's because she was quoted as saying that he was the only man who ever understood her. So she goes and exercises something some fella by the name of Jesus talked about - forgiveness. What a total fucking outrage. I can't believe she's enabling this piss poor behaviour. She's part of our decaying moral fabric. Thank God your average American can see right through her evil act.

To borrow a phrase from a fellow poster:

anitram said:
Hillary is a total disaster. I mean here's a Christian woman who found it in her to forgive her husband's transgressions...maybe for the sake of preserving the marriage, maybe for her child, maybe because she thought they still made a lovely pair, maybe it's because she was quoted as saying that he was the only man who ever understood her. So she goes and exercises something some fella by the name of Jesus talked about - forgiveness. What a total fucking outrage. I can't believe she's enabling this piss poor behaviour. She's part of our decaying moral fabric. Thank God your average American can see right through her evil act.

Ka-ching.

Well where does she get off upholding the sanctity of marriage???

I don't like Hilary, and don't think she could be elected. Theres just to much hate towards the Clintons by the right, and they'll come out in droves to say NO by electing anyone, while the left arn't too excited by here either and will do they 'eeeeh, mybe i'll vote' and then don't and the whole country is red again. :huh:

I say, democrats, stick to Obama, and he will take you the whole way!

i still also say, you should all have to vote like here. IT would make things so clearer, and stop a shitload of bitching.

anitram said:

Yeah - I am sure her staying married to Bill was ALL about love and forgiveness. I live in Northern California filled to brim with radical libs - and I open myself up to a ton of political discussions - as you can probably imagine. I can tell you this - NONE of them trust or like her. They are for Obama or Kucinich.

I personally am very high on Kucinich. He's my favorite candidate. Shame he hasn't gotten more respect in this.

AEON said:

Yeah - I am sure her staying married to Bill was ALL about love and forgiveness. I live in Northern California filled to brim with radical libs - and I open myself up to a ton of political discussions - as you can probably imagine. I can tell you this - NONE of them trust or like her. They are for Obama or Kucinich.

What do you care why she stayed with him? Is it your business to evaluate people's marital decisions? Is it better to advocate marriage dissolution and divorce in a union that is none of anyone's business?

I don't care what they think of her or whether they like her. I'm not a Hillary supporter by any means (although I'd certainly vote for her over a single Republican). What I find disgusting and disingenuous is to suggest that by remaining with her husband she is an enabler of philandering. She made a decision for herself, inside her marriage and it is NONE OF DIAMOND'S BUSINESS why she did it. I'm so sick of Republicans deeming what is and isn't correct inside people's relationships. It's honestly akin to some kind of perversion.

And it's the same people who are constantly crowing about how Adam and Steve are bringing upon the downfall of marriage. While advocating divorce BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO WISH TO REMAIN TOGETHER. Give me a fucking break.

anitram said:

What do you care why she stayed with him? Is it your business to evaluate people's marital decisions? Is it better to advocate marriage dissolution and divorce in a union that is none of anyone's business?

I don't care what they think of her or whether they like her. I'm not a Hillary supporter by any means (although I'd certainly vote for her over a single Republican). What I find disgusting and disingenuous is to suggest that by remaining with her husband she is an enabler of philandering. She made a decision for herself, inside her marriage and it is NONE OF DIAMOND'S BUSINESS why she did it. I'm so sick of Republicans deeming what is and isn't correct inside people's relationships. It's honestly akin to some kind of perversion.

And it's the same people who are constantly crowing about how Adam and Steve are bringing upon the downfall of marriage. While advocating divorce BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO WISH TO REMAIN TOGETHER. Give me a fucking break.

I actually don't care. She's about a genuine as the rest of the crowd (on both sides). What a crap lot we've been served. I can't believe this is the best field our nation of 300 million can produce. (well, 325-350 million if you include the illegals)

Maybe we should start running elections like American Idol - they give a speech, a panel of from the Left, Middle, and Right chimes in - and we start voting people off the show with our cell phones. I am sure we could get a better a result.

anitram said:
Hillary is a total disaster. I mean here's a Christian woman who found it in her to forgive her husband's transgressions...maybe

for the sake of preserving the marriage..
, maybe ...
maybe... it's because....

maybe
maybe
maybe..because of..

of polictical expediency?

btw

"Christian" seems are quite convenient in your usage.
How many "Christians" are for late term abortions?

dbs

Back
Top Bottom