NEWSDAY reporter missing...& I knew him

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is such wonderful news!! and the missing female photographer who worked for al gore (i can't remember her name) showed up safely in jordan as well.

i'm so happy. :)

:hug: diane

FANTASTIC NEWS! I'm so happy to get this message! I was watching the news at the gym after my workout and having a nice cold drink and I saw this! It made my day! Cool!!!:yes: :yes: :wave: :love: :dance: :happy:

I'm watching CNN right now and they're interviewing Matt and Moises

For anyone who is interested, Matt is supposed to be on Larry King Live tonight

On a much lighter note, you must have enjoyed working w/ Matt Diane..Oh my, he is quite handsome..:sexywink:

I'm so glad that they are all safe

MrsSpringsteen said:
On a much lighter note, you must have enjoyed working w/ Matt Diane..Oh my, he is quite handsome..:sexywink:

I thought the same thing when I saw him on CNN this morning! :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad everyone is OK. :up:

MrsSpringsteen said:

you beat me too beat me to it! I was gonna post about Larry King too! I'll be watching it!

I was thinking the same thing too, but I wasn't sure if I should post it or not, hehe :sexywink: :flirt:

:hmm: *wonders how many calls on Larry King that Matt will get :sexywink: lol jk ;)

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

I'm so glad that they are all safe

Oh, yes! Matt IS quite the cutie, isn't he? And that accent!!!

It is rare to know a man who is attractive, well-spoken, intelligent and not all full of himself. But I think I was most in awe of Matt's talent. He could report on local news, write a column about cyberspace, or cover a war, and do a beautiful job on them all.

He's got a book in him now, for sure, and when he wins a Pulitzer I WILL say I knew him when!

Diane

P.S. BTW, I missed Larry King, but hope to catch a rerun. Thanks for the heads-up!

Diane L said:

It is rare to know a man who is attractive, well-spoken, intelligent and not all full of himself.

That's the exact impression that I have of Matt

That accent :combust: I think you have started a Matt fan club here Diane :sexywink: :flirt:

Maybe the CNN web site has video of Matt..I think his time on the show might have been cut short due to breaking news

MrsSpringsteen said:

That's the exact impression that I have of Matt

That accent :combust: I think you have started a Matt fan club here Diane :sexywink: :flirt:

:uhoh: :yes: :hyper:

I like this pic of him
7158233.jpg

sorry for bumping this old thread up again...

....but for the fans of Matt McAllester, he's on Larry King tonite :hyper:

accent :drool: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom