New footage of JFK's Final Moments.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrPryck2U said:
Bottom Line: The new footage sucks! The footage that Dread has is way better. Don't waste your time with the new footage.

I never said the new footage sucks.

For people like myself the new footage is awesome.

It shows clearly the elevated back of the coat which would explain why so many questioned how the bullet hole could be so low on the clothing.

One of THE MOST controversial aspects of the Warren Commission written description of the rear entry wound on the President's body. The original report had the accurate description. The published report was not accurate and was changed to make the single bullet theory work.

The other piece of evidence that cuased controversy were the autopsy photos. Why didn't they match the wounds on the clothes the President was wearing? The answer to that question is now solved. The clothes were clearly bunched up and not in line. Because of the controversy, many people felt the autopsy photos were faked. This would prove they were not faked.

I wonder WHY there is video footage that has not been released by the governement. Does this evidence bolster the single assasin theory? Does it hurt it?

I wonder who else has photos that have not been shared....

I know absolutely nothing about this, I've heard that there was controversy but never over what or what the issues were, and just by watching the video link that Dread posted, it's quite clear that he was shot (when his head was down and his wife looked over), and then shot again. I don't know angles or who did what, but he was shot twice.

phillyfan26 said:
I know absolutely nothing about this, I've heard that there was controversy but never over what or what the issues were, and just by watching the video link that Dread posted, it's quite clear that he was shot (when his head was down and his wife looked over), and then shot again. I don't know angles or who did what, but he was shot twice.

The other interesting thing about the shots is that the first bullet that hits Kennedy is allegedly the same bullet that causes MULTIPLE wounds to the Governor seated in front of Kennedy.

The Magic Bullet: Critics say it was impossible for just one bullet to pass through both Kennedy and Connolly unless it pursued a bizarre zig-zag trajectory. Furthermore, the bullet emerged in good condition.

Three-dimensional graphics of Dealey Plaza, produced by a company called Failure Analysis Associates on behalf of the American Bar Association, showed that a single bullet could inflict all seven wounds on both President Kennedy and Governor Connelly. By feeding data into a computer, it was possible to model the trajectory of the so-called "magic bullet," showing how a straight line through the two men was indeed possible. The computer modeling also showed where the gunman had to shoot from: a cone splayed out from the wound shows that the area almost centers on the southeast corner, sixth floor, Texas School Book Depository. (The technique of modern computer modeling, combined with film enhancement technology, was not available to earlier investigators.)

A single bullet could inflict all seven wounds on both the President and the Governor and emerge in very good condition. That's because, as it slowed, moving through the two men, it moved fast enough to break bone, but not fast enough to deform the bullet. Tests were conducted by both the Warren Commission and the House Select Committee that supported this conclusion.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/oswald/conspiracy/
However.....

If you examine and watch John Connoly's reactions....he does not look like a man who just had six injuries caused after the President is clutching his neck.

This bullet....

That fell out of the Governor onto the stretcher at Parkland hospital.....supposedly.....
bullet2.gif

Shattered bones ect.....
5-2-The-Magic-Bullet.jpg
4134.gif

Did the Governor get hit from the same bullet, or another shot? For a man who was allegedly hit with the same bullet as Kennedy, he held onto his hat with a shattered wrist for a long time.

Last edited:
Shirt.jpg

jfkjacket.GIF

The initial draft of the report stated:
"A bullet had entered his back at a point slightly above
the shoulder to the right of the spine."

Ford wanted it to read:
"A bullet had entered the back of his neck slightly to the right of the spine."

Justin's film certainly helps the cause of determining how the bullet holes were so low on the clothing.

Last edited:
A just saw the 3D animation of the event on the History Channel last weekend.

It actually does seem that the gov makes a sudden move to his right at the same time Kennedy is hit with the first bullet.

They also showed the model from Oswald's POV - the bullets trace perfectly back to his window.

After years of believing there was a conspiracy, I'm starting to think there wasn't one.

AEON said:
A just saw the 3D animation of the event on the History Channel last weekend.

It actually does seem that the gov makes a sudden move to his right at the same time Kennedy is hit with the first bullet.

They also showed the model from Oswald's POV - the bullets trace perfectly back to his window.

After years of believing there was a conspiracy, I'm starting to think there wasn't one.

What you describe would be impossible. Kennedy was hit behind the sign. There is no footage that I know of that shows such a thing. Zapruder was blocked when the first shot hit.

The DalTex building would also trace back fine. I saw the history channel show too, but I just do not buy it.

If Connoly was hit at that time, how did he hold onto the hat?

BTW....I have a theory that if Oswald was a lone assasin he was trying to kill Connoly, not Kennedy.

Connoly was the Secretary of the Navy when Oswald was dishonrably discharged.

Last edited:
Dreadsox said:

What you describe would be impossible. Kennedy was hit behind the sign. There is no footage that I know of that shows a slight movement.

The DalTex building would also trace back fine. I saw the history channel show too, but I just do not buy it.

Fair enough. But doesn't it appear that Kennedy's shirt seems to blow out just as his figure emerges from the sign?

Dread, I never said that you said that the new footage sucks.
I said that the new footage sucks. The footage that you supplied was better.
One gunman, two gunmen or three gunmen, either way, JFK is , sadly, still dead. I believe there were 2 gunmen. Oswald and someone else. That's my 2 bits.

phanan said:
So Dread, knowing that this is something you've always been fascinated with, what is your current view of what happened? Has any part of your theory changed with this new video?

The one thing I think most assasination buffs will tell you is to focus on one area of the assasination because there are so many tangents. I am not one to focus on much of the physical evidence, there are people who do. I think because of my love of history I am into the people and the story.

I do not believe we know who Lee Harvey Oswald was. When I first became interested with the assasination, I read everything I could. I am at two places with my thoughts, one, that he really was a lone nut gunman and two that he really was working for the intelligence service of the US Government and was indeed a patsy.

The lone nut gunman is hard to accept. We know that Oswald was involved with an attempted assassination of General Edwin Walker months before the Kennedy Assasination. We know the rifle was used in this attempt. What I find interesting is that Oswald the day he attempted this, left all kinds of information for his wife should he have been captured, killed ect. There is no evidence, to my knowledge that he repeated this pattern the day of the Kennedy Assasination.

Oswald was stationed in Japan at a top secret U2 base. He was smart enough to learn Russian, although there is no evidence he received training from the military in speaking Russian, there are witnesses who claim he was being trained by the government to defect to the USSR and become a spy. While in the Marines, at a the U2 base, he openly professed to being a marxist. He was sent home to take care of his mother, but instead, defected to the USSR. His discharge became dishonorable. He was able to defect to the USSR and within months the U2 plane flown by Gary Powers out of the base he was stationed was shot down.

Oswald lived in Russia. He was given a job and married Marina (related to KGB Colonel?) He takes steps to return home with his wife, angry that the communism in Russia was not what it was cracked up to be. He is somehow able to return to the US.

When he returns home, the Bay of Pigs incident has cause Kennedy to rein in the CIA. There have been secret US plans to kill Castro in conjunction with the Mafia that have not worked(Operation Mongoose). There are bases all through the south of people training to invade and kill Castro. Kennedy begins to put a stop to it.

Strangely enough there is evidence of Oswald continuing his pro castro activities while at the same time there is testimony of people who are anti-castro claiming that Oswald was attempting to infiltrate their organizations which suddenly were no longer being helped by the government. Why would Oswald be doing both? There is no doubt that he was demonstrating his pro-cuban beliefs. He was arrested for disturbing the peace in New Orleans. The leaflets he was handing out had an address shared by David Ferrie & Guy Bannister (retired FBI)(Both known associates of New Orleans Mob Boss Carlos Marcello and both known anti-castro supporters). D. Ferrie, sadly has been characterized as a fruit cake by Oliver Stone. I believe Ferrie was a key to solving this crime. He claimed he did not know Oswald, but there is evidence they were in the Civil Air Patrol unit together.

Oswald prior to moving to New Orleans becomes friends with George S. De Mohrenschildt, a man with intelligence ties to the CIA. They become BEST friends. George S. De Mohrenschildt openly testifies that he thought he received an oil contract with Hatti because of the information he provided the US governement about Oswald. In 1978 when the House Committee on Assassinations contacts him he contacts GW Bush the Director of the CIA calling on his old friend to get him out of testifying. the historical record shows that GW Personally acknowledges in writing to his aid that he knows George S. De Mohrenschildt. George S. De Mohrenschildt kills himself 24 hours before he is supposed to testify. GW Bush's phone number is in his wallet.

Ferrie, Bannister, George S. De Mohrenschildt all with connections to the FBI, Intelligence services and the Mob. Some of Oswald's service records were destroyed instead of being turned over to the Warren Commission. Why? There are indications that he was being paid money by the FBI/CIA? Why? He met with FBI Agents within weeks of the Assasination WHY? He went to Mexico and attempted to defect to Cuba weeks prior to the assassination...why? Interestingly enough, there apparently were two Oswalds in mexico city at that time. The photographs that the CIA claimed were Oswald taken at the time were not him. Somehow, despite recordings of phone calls Oswald makes, and alleged surveillance he is able to return and kill the President.

There is plenty of evidence that can lead one to believe that Oswald was somehow operating within the intelligence community. I think he may have been working for the FBI. I think he may have been involved in investigatining the pro-castro groups that were started by the CIA and the Mob. I think Oswald may very well have been caught helping infiltrate and shut them down. I think his defection to Russia and his arrest handing out leaflets were cover for him. I think he was undercover, and I think the CIA/Mob group knew he was undercover. I think he was set up by the Cubans and the mob that day.

The government had to keep it quiet. They would not have wanted the relationship with the mob to be public. The Warren Commission had to find Oswald the lone assassin. Oswald allegedly kills a police officer (with mob connections) within an hour of the assassination. The officer is not even patrolling in the area he was assigned. Was Oswald trying to get to a safe house? Was Oswald supposed to be killed by Officer Tippet ending the controversy there? Oswald gets to the movie theater, runs past the ticket booth, prompting the theater to call the police. He is captured. He is never provided a lawyer. He is there for over 24 hours and interrogated. Somehow Jack Ruby is allowed in the police station MULTIPLE times during Oswald's imprisonment. There are multiple photographs of him being there in the 48 hours oswald is held and testimony of people that saw him in the police station. Finally, ruby, a strip club owner, known mob associate, and according to testimony gun runner for cubans in the US does this to Oswald.

rubyshot.JPG

So my current theory.....Oswald was the good guy investigating the now illegal operations(once legal but stopped by Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs) was set up to take the fall.

Other evidence that leads me to think this is true. The Nixon Tapes and testimony from his advisors that he was terrified the "Bay of Pigs" thing, code for Kennedy's assasination, would blow up in their faces.

Best I can do for now....other than he was a nut who acted alone.

MrPryck2U said:
Dread, I never said that you said that the new footage sucks.
I said that the new footage sucks. The footage that you supplied was better.
One gunman, two gunmen or three gunmen, either way, JFK is , sadly, still dead. I believe there were 2 gunmen. Oswald and someone else. That's my 2 bits.

What exactly sucks about the new footage?
Not enough action?
Doesn't really support conspiracy theories?

The reason I find this intersting is it is NEW footage. I wonder how much people have kept over the years that may be important.

Very interesting stuff, Dread. Thanks for that.

You really think he acted alone, though? How do you explain the shot into Kennedy's head? It's clearly coming from a different direction.

phanan said:
Very interesting stuff, Dread. Thanks for that.

You really think he acted alone, though? How do you explain the shot into Kennedy's head? It's clearly coming from a different direction.

I am sorry....I am not sure I spoke clearly.

I believe that there were at least two shooters, maybe three. I think he was set up to take the fall.

When viewing the film, take into acount the president had a back brace on that restricted his movements. Take into acount the car is moving forward and accelerating after the head shot. I am not certain what we view is enough to conclude the shot did not come from behind. However, eyewitness testimony putting people behind the fence, a puff of smoke, and police officers running towards the knoll....make me think someone was back there.

The Warren Commission is saying there were three shots. If there were more than three, Oswald did not act alone. There is some evidence that there may have been four shots.

Theory says one of the three missed, two hit.

Could he have acted alone. Yes. I think the withholding of evidence, the sealing of records has caused many conspiracies to arise, yet as more info is revealed, many of the conspiracies get erased. And new ones arise.......

This link is to a site that brings forward some of the more interesting revelations from the documents released after the Oliver Stone movie.

http://history-matters.com/essays/jfkgen/LastingQuestions/Lasting_Questions_3.htm

*Clay Shaw was a member of the CIA as Jim Garrison suspected.

*Clay Shaw was involved in a covert operation with E.Howard Hunt of Watergate fame.

*E. Howard Hunt was linked in sworn testimony to Jack Ruby 24 hours before the assasination.

*E. Howard Hunt was involved int he Bay of Pigs

on and on....LOL

Was Oswald in Mexico City?

"The CIA advised that on October 1, 1963, an extremely sensitive source had reported that an individual identified himself as Lee Oswald, who contacted the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City inquiring as to any messages. Special Agents of this Bureau, who have conversed with Oswald in Dallas, Texas, have observed photographs of the individual referred to above, and have listened to a recording of his voice. These special agents are of the opinion that the above-referred-to individual was not Lee Harvey Oswald."

The paragraph shown above comes from an FBI memo sent to both the White House and the Secret Service on November 23, 1963, the day after President Kennedy's assassination. It was a follow-up to a phone call at 10:01 AM, in which Director Hoover informed Lyndon Johnson of the same fact. Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin of Kennedy held in police custody in Dallas, had been impersonated in phone calls to the Soviet Embassy in Mexio City.
http://history-matters.com/frameup.htm

Last edited:
AEON said:

The Governor's Testimony to the Warren Commission was that the first bullet fired did not hit him. He turned to the right and was then shot. If you see him turning to the right, it would mean the President was hit by the first shot fired and the Governor was hit by a different bullet. If this is true there had to be more than one shooter. If his testimony is to be believed, then clearly, one bullet did not hit both him and the President.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0068b.htm

Dreadsox said:

The Governor's Testimony to the Warren Commission was that the first bullet fired did not hit him. He turned to the right and was then shot. If you see him turning to the right, it would mean the President was hit by the first shot fired and the Governor was hit by a different bullet. If this is true there had to be more than one shooter. If his testimony is to be believed, then clearly, one bullet did not hit both him and the President.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0068b.htm

Further Testimony ignored comes from Secret Service Agent Kellerman. He chillingly describes hearing the first shot, hearing the president shout "My God I am hit." and then he continues saying a " flurry of shells came into the car"

This is the Presidents own secret service agent describing a "flurry of shells" .

The Warren Commission concluded the first bullet missed the car entirely. The second bullet hit Kennedy and Connally and the thrid was the head shot.

The Secret Serviceman and Connally both indicate that Kennedy was hit with the first shot. Connally indicates that he turned as did the agent. Then a flurry of bullets including the head shot, and the bullet that Connally claims hit him.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0041b.htm

When questioned as to the meaning of Flurry....the agent testifies at least two more bullets came in almost at the same time. Impossible for Oswald to have done alone. Impossible if there were only three shots and one missed the vehicle.

And the chilling testimony of the veteran agent comes on the bottom of this page....IGNORED by the Commission....

But Mr. Spector, if President Kennedy had by all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots."

This is his sworn testimony before the Warren Commission. The agent riding in the limo with the President.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4300615#post4300615

Last edited:
Double V, it was the "not enough action" aspect of the footage. I've seen Jackie smiling and waving plenty of times.
By the way, how's your brother, Vic Vega? I can't believe he cut off that cop's ear!

Dreadsox said:

Further Testimony ignored comes from Secret Service Agent Kellerman. He chillingly describes hearing the first shot, hearing the president shout "My God I am hit." and then he continues saying a " flurry of shells came into the car"

This is the Presidents own secret service agent describing a "flurry of shells" .

The Warren Commission concluded the first bullet missed the car entirely. The second bullet hit Kennedy and Connally and the thrid was the head shot.

The Secret Serviceman and Connally both indicate that Kennedy was hit with the first shot. Connally indicates that he turned as did the agent. Then a flurry of bullets including the head shot, and the bullet that Connally claims hit him.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0041b.htm

When questioned as to the meaning of Flurry....the agent testifies at least two more bullets came in almost at the same time. Impossible for Oswald to have done alone. Impossible if there were only three shots and one missed the vehicle.

And the chilling testimony of the veteran agent comes on the bottom of this page....IGNORED by the Commission....

But Mr. Spector, if President Kennedy had by all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots."

This is his sworn testimony before the Warren Commission. The agent riding in the limo with the President.

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4300615#post4300615

Just to play devil's advocate - in a time like this can we truly ever recall minute details? In an extremely stressful situation - it seems our minds enter into a different realm - some things slow down, others speed up; and some things get out of order in our memory.

I guess what I'm saying is that personal testimony from someone under fire should not necessarily be taken as the be all and end all.

MrPryck2U said:
Double V, it was the "not enough action" aspect of the footage. I've seen Jackie smiling and waving plenty of times.
By the way, how's your brother, Vic Vega? I can't believe he cut off that cop's ear!

Ah, yes :)

He's fine.

Altgens_mary_ferrell.jpg

This is a great photo that comes from the Mary Ferrel Foundation.

Notice the Driver is turned looking over his right. Notice the president not grabbing his neck, but more like pulling his clothes....

Anyone here besides me had hot brass from a bullet go down their shirt?

Notice the policeman looking to his left. The Book Depository is behind these people. At this point it does not look like they are too worried about someone shooting above them. Notice the man in the hard hat....not looking at the book depository but at the Dal Tex building. I have not found anything official yet about the man. I have his name, and reports that he claims there were 8 shots fired. He also claimed there were three different places the shots came from.

The last thing I laugh about...but if you look at the doorway of the Depository....I see L. Harvey Oswald standing in the doorway.

HEHE

I also recognized the man as Oswald :D

The reason why he might heard eight bullets may be the echo.

Vincent Vega said:
I also recognized the man as Oswald :D

The reason why he might heard eight bullets may be the echo.

Could very well be the reason..... :wink:

However, if Oswald is in the doorway...who is shooting?

Chizip said:
wait is that really Oswald or someone that looks like him?

There are people hwo believe it is him. I do not. Oswald claims he was in the break room at the time of the assasination. If he were really there he would have claimed he was there.

Judah said:
This topic remains sadly entertaining after all these years.

Dread, what's your take on the whole notion that the Zapruder film may have been faked?

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/index.html

And this is where I get upset.

There are people within the community who put their theories before the evidence and the things that do not fit are faked.

I am not that extreme in my beliefs.

There are already people claiming that the video Justin posted is a fake.

So I personally do not believe Zapruder is faked. What frustrates me more than anything is destroyed evidence. For example, the Army for some reason had a file on Oswald that was never turned over to the Warren Commission. Oswald was in the Marines, so why did the Army have a file on him? My is it proves he was trained as a linguist and was being used to go into Russia as a defector for some reason.

Other evidence that is missing....photographs of the autopsy. There are two people (three) who claim that there were photos in which they ran a rod through the back wound to the throat wound. This would have demonstrated the exact path the bullet took through the President if this is what happened. Why is this important? The Dr. who performed the tracheotomy on the President at Parkland Hospital claimed that the hole he widened for the tracheotomy was an ENTRANCE wound not an exit wound. For Oswald to be the only shooter, it has to be an exit wound.

Missing evidence to me, sealed evidence, lost evidence....THE PRESIDENTS BRAIN is missing. Lost. I am pretty sure it is with the casket that Robert Kennedy had dumped in the ocean. But this is important. The fact that John Connally still has a bullet fragment or two in his body is important. If there are too many fragments, there was more than three bullets fired that hit. Impossible for Oswald to do it alone.

This is what frustrates me. There are too many shoddy things, too many sealed things, too many things disappeared that cuase wild theories....and then ...people claim the evidence we have is faked.

AEON said:

I guess what I'm saying is that personal testimony from someone under fire should not necessarily be taken as the be all and end all.

Oswald was using a bolt action rifle.

His first shot would have been his most accurate because of the operation of chambering a new round. (The commission says the first shot missed)

Connoly testifies the first shot hit the President, not him.

Greer the driver testifies:

[Q]Mr. GREER. The last two seemed to be just simultaneously, one behind the other, but I don't recollect just how much, how many seconds were between the two. I couldn't really say. [/Q]

Kellerman

[Q]Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes. Good. There was enough for me to verify that the man was hit. So, in the same motion I come right back and grabbed the speaker and said to the driver, "Let's get out of here; we are hit," and grabbed the mike and I said, "Lawson, this is Kellerman,"--this is Lawson, who is in the front car. "We are hit; get us to the hospital immediately." Now, in the seconds that I talked just now, a flurry of shells come into the car. I then looked back and this time Mr. Hill, who was riding on the left front bumper of our followup car, was on the back trunk of that car; the President was sideways down into. the back seat. [/Q]

Mrs. Connally

[Q]Then I don't know how soon, it seems to me it was very soon, that I heard a noise, and not being an expert rifleman, I was not aware that it was a rifle. It was just a frightening noise, and it came from the right.
I turned over my right shoulder and looked back, and saw the President as he had both hands at his neck.
Mr. SPECTER. And you are indicating with your own hands, two hands crossing over gripping your own neck?
Mrs. CONNALLY. Yes; and it seemed to me there was--he made no utterance, no cry. I saw no blood, no anything. It was just sort of nothing, the expression on his face, and he just sort of slumped down.
Then very soon there was the second shot that hit John. As the first shot was hit, and I turned to look at the same time, I recall John saying, "Oh, no, no, no." Then there was a second shot, and it hit John, and as he recoiled to the right, just crumpled like a wounded animal to the right, he said, "My God, they are going to kill us all."[/Q]

Governor Connally

[Q]We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder, and I saw nothing unusual except just people in the crowd, but I did not catch the President in the corner of my eye, and I was interested, because once I heard the shot in my own mind I identified it as a rifle shot, and I immediately--the only thought that crossed my mind was that this is an assassination attempt.
So I looked, failing to see him, I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back.
Mr. SPECTER. What is the best estimate that you have as to the time span between the sound of the first shot and the feeling of someone hitting you in the back which you just described?
Governor CONNALLY. A very, very brief span of time. Again my trend of thought just happened to be, I suppose along this line, I immediately thought that this--that I had been shot. I knew it when I just looked down and I was covered with blood, and the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle. These were just thoughts that went through my mind because of the rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took, and I knew I had been hit, and I immediately assumed, because of the amount of blood, and in fact, that it had obviously passed through my chest. that I had probably been fatally hit.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.
Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail, and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit and no one else.
I immediately, when I was hit, I said, "Oh, no, no, no." And then I said, "My God, they are going to kill us all." Nellie, when she pulled me over into her lap----
Mr. SPECTER. Nellie is Mrs. Connally?
Governor CONNALLY. Mrs. Connally. When she pulled me over into her lap, she could tell I was still breathing and moving, and she said, "Don't worry, Be quiet. You are going to be all right." She Just kept telling me I was going to be all right.
After the third shot, and I heard Roy Kellerman tell the driver, "Bill, get out of line." And then I saw him move, and I assumed he was moving a button or something on the panel of the automobile, and he said, "Get us to a hospital quick." I assumed he was saying this to the patrolman, the motorcycle police who were leading us.
At about that time, we began to pull out of the cavalcade, out of the line, and I lost consciousness and didn't regain consciousness until we got to the hospital.

[/Q]

[Q]Governor CONNALLY. I did not see her. This almost sounds incredible, I am sure, since we were in the car with them. But again I will repeat very briefly when what I believe to be the shot first occurred, I turned to my right, which was away from both of them, of course, and looked out and could see neither, and then as I was turning to look into the back seat where I would have seen both of them, I was hit, so I never completed the turn at all, and I never saw either one of them after the firing started, and, of course, as I have testified, then Mrs. Connally pulled me over into her lap and I was facing forward with my head slightly turned up to where I could see the driver and Roy Kellerman on his right, but I could not see into the back seat, so I didn't see either one of them.

Mr. SPECTER. When you turned to your right. Governor Connally, immediately after you heard the first shot. what did you see on that occasion?
Governor CONNALLY. Nothing of any significance except just people out on the grass slope. I didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary, just saw men, women, and children.

[/Q]

[Q]Governor CONNALLY. Yes, I do; I do have doubt, Congressman. I am not at all sure he was shooting at me. I think I could with some logic argue either way. The logic in favor of him, of the position that he was shooting at me, is simply borne out by the fact that the man fired three shots, and he hit each of the three times he fired. He obviously was a pretty good marksman, so you have to assume to some extent at least that he was hitting what he was shooting at.

On the other hand, I think I could argue with equal logic that obviously his prime target, and I think really his sole target, was President Kennedy. His first shot, at least to him, he could not have but known the effect that it might have on the President. His second shot showed that he had clearly missed the President, and his result to him, as the result of the first shot, the President slumped and changed his position in the back seat just enough to expose my back. I haven't seen all of the various positions, but again I think from where he was shooting I was in the direct line of fire immediately in front of the President, so any movement on the part of the President would expose me.
[/Q]

OK

If you want to read Mrs. Kennedy's testimony, you can, but she in my opinion is a tainted witness. She indicated in her testimony that she read in the paper only two shots had hit in the car, which confused her, she recalled three. I do not count her in this and it is clear they did not want to press her hard.

So if three bullets arrived in the car, Oswald could not have been the shooter with a bolt action rifle. You have the testimony of three men and a woman who count three bullets hitting Kennedy and Johnson. You have Johnson corroborating Kellerman that there had to be more than one shooter.

Why would the commission NOT take this into account and create a theory that the first (Best shot Oswald would have taken) bullet missed? The second passed through Kennedy, through Connally, shattering bones and breaking a wrist falling out pristine onto the stretcher in the hospital. The third shattering the brain.

Their own witnesses do not fit.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/wit.htm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom