Naomi Campbell: Super Spy or Super Model

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Campbell: Catwalk CIA
Model hunts down Bin Laden

Struggling to keep up with the movements of international terrorists? Rest assured, Naomi Campbell has her finger on the world's pulse. According to the New York Post, the tempestuous clotheshorse has revealed that she has 'intelligence sources' (an intriguing disclosure in its own right) across the globe, keeping track of terrorist activity. More importantly, La Campbell has let it be known that her network of spies has been keeping tabs on none other than Terrorism Weekly's centrefold pin-up, Osama bin Laden. The supermodel has confided in close friends that she knows for a fact Bin Laden is holed up in Saudi Arabia. In his war on terrorism, George Bush has come to appreciate fully the power that high-profile stars have at their fingertips: Bruce Willis offered the White House his wealth of combat experience, but was considered too old for action. Now Cambell's intelligence may prove the most devastating (and oxymoronic) weapon since the smart bomb. Expect to see a command centre set up on the catwalk in the near future. Who needs the CIA when you've got Naomi Cambell?

I think she should stick to being super model. However, she may be right. This article is pretty funny though!!!!

ROFLMAO

:hmm: That would explain her erratic violent public outbursts we hear so much about. :wink:

Was I the only one to nearly pee my pants at Bruce Willis offering his 'wealth of combat experience'? No Bruce, you can't put Bin Laden in the elevator and send him down to the ground floor. Bad Bruce! Bad!
In all seriousness though, if this is even remotely true, what she does for a living shouldn't be held against her. After all, I dont hold what G.W does for a living, against him...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom